Reviews for Haunted by the Past
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
that was great...i kind of want sakura and sasuke to get together but at the same time i want sakura and kabuto to get together..dont know why kabuto...just do...i question...in the first chapter you say that the person who had raped sakura had light colored hair. (which for some reason the first name that came to mind was sauke even though he obviously doesnt have light colored hair but dark, then the second name that came to mind was deidara dont know why just did.)but in chapter 13 you say its the weasel,(itachi) even though itachi has dark colored hair? ( when you mentioned kabuto i then thought it was him, and i had asked myself why i hadent thought of him in the first place?)
Hearts grow chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This makes me wanna cry
Amirah chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
ahhh i re-read this 3 times and theres no ne wchapters :((( im upset
karinhater chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Sorry! I meant NOT so soon that it interferes with your studies. Hehehe... p
Sakura2cute4u chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
It was a really great chapter! I'm really curious to see what happens next _

Oh and btw, when Sasuke remembered what his brother said to him 4 years ago, Itachi said clearly that his friend has done sex with Sakura, and yet, he still believes that his brother told him. I'm pretty confussed...
IHateBoyz chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Poor Saku-Chan , she must feel horrible but it wasnt her fault.

Update soon!
karinhater chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
I LOVE this story! I loved the twist in chapter 12 and the continuation of it to chapter 13. I wonder if Itachi is going to create another plan to either hurt Sakura or test Sasuke's emotions. Whatever happens next, I'm really looking forward to it! And, like Cinniminni said, I hope you update soon, but so soon that it interferes with your studies. Well...see you next chappy!
Canela-Spice chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
I really like this story and i hope you update soon, but not to soon that you fall behind on your studys, collage test can be a bit of a pain from what i here. I'm only 15 so i've never really been :)
princess-dq chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
awesome
yellow-daisies-in-the-sky chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
the ending
Sakura2cute4u chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
Karin is such a bitch! But good twist. I really like it .

But to be honest, I think that Kabuto is lying. Right in the first chapter after you described how Sakura was raped, when the raper opened the door, you described him to have glasses and bright hair pulled up in a ponytail. So my guess is that Kabuto was the one who raped the pinkette.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!I'm really curious to see what happens.

*hugs*
Vic1130 chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
I like the chapter but I hate cliffhangers!
mugiwaraya chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
NOOOOOOOOOO. i hate you! xD no cliffies, or i'll jump to see it myself! xD 3 Itachi is my favorite Naruto-charater, So i can't stand him being a villian.. but i made through it haha!

luvluvit!
Kyra Hero chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
I've been suspected about Itachi had raped Sakura since the party. But Itachi and Karin! Never cross in my mind. Good job. Like it. :)
phoenixfire211 chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
wow that was a mean cliff hanger!

hahah better update soon!

Im a little hooked!