Reviews for The Wizard of Ozford
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I'll definitally stick with you!

"The bitch is dead!" xD omv, haha I laughed SO hard at that. Bravo.

Mugglekins? Haha thats a great name.

Dom's dead?

Vic's mean?

Lily's a nice witch?

Hahaha, oh my. This is great.

I love this. :D
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
xD The last line? lmao.

Aw, I like JoJo he seems adorable. :)

D: Demontors? I hope everyone is okay.. But you said you would explain, so I can wait.

Aranged marriage? Ugh, that sucks. He can't married to a girl, he's gay!

This seems like it is going to be good!
Morghen chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Hahaha, I reread this so I could review. I love it just as much as I did the first time! I'll make a list 'cause there are so many things that are great about it!

1)I love how Lily denied being Lily even though Scorpius insisted that she was.

2) I love that you made Victoire and Dominique the evil (b)witches! It fit so well!

3) I love how Lily yelled at Scor for swearing because it offended the Mugglekins but then the Mugglekins come out singing, "Ding-Dong!the B*tch is dead!" It made me lol(literally.) I laughed even more when Lily told him to watch his d*mn language.

4) The whole b*tch/witch thing needed a number for itself because it was so awesome!

5) I loved how the ruby slippers turned into Portkey Slippers but were more like dress shoes on Scor.

6) The whole "Victoire be pwned" and "w00t" thing was brilliant!

There are many more things that I loved about it but those were the ones that stood out to me. Great job! I can't wait for an update!

:D

-Morghen
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I had to laugh when I read this. The whole coming out of the golden snitch thing reminded me of part of an anime called Code Geass. It's awesome... Anyway, I digress.

I really liked this chapter, although I can't picture any Hufflepuff as being evil. Ah well, not my story... Although I can imagine Victoire being evil, and Dominique... They seem as though they'd be perfect to play stuck up characters in any fanfiction...

I loved the bit where Lily says: "Oh yeah. Don't remove the shoes, otherwise you'll die."

"WHAT?"

Favourite bit of the whole thing. I've discovered a recent liking for humour and that was just AWESOMENESS.

No spelling mistakes, me thinks... Congratulate Morghen / give Morghen chocolate cake cause they did an awesome job.
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aaah! That was awesome! I loved the idea and the way that you've turned what happens in the Wizard of Oz into a Harry Potter termed plot (if that made any sense to you- it made sense to me when I wrote it). I love the name of his owl. I mean Jojo as a name is just pure awesomeness. It's intense (my new slang for something brilliant! It's a compliment really! (: ). I also love Scorpius' character and how he's not like the other Malfoys in that he's not stuck up and snobby. I also love how it's almost like he's learned from Draco's mistakes as a child. For example, he doesn't flash around the name Malfoy to get what he wants like Draco did when he was at Hogwarts for the most part.

But as a Rose/Scorpius lover, I have to ask why aren't they paired together? But I suppose it's not my decision to make. Unfortunately. :( (explaining the unhappy face. If it was my decision I'd practically be in charge of the world of Harry Potter fanfiction!)

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Hint hint. :P

Couldn't see any spelling mistakes, as per usual. Do congratulate your beta for me. She did a great job!

Evelyn of the Witch Hunt
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Merlin, there is never enough Scorlor to hold me over!

:P

Anyway, I was curious to see how you were going to base this off The Wizard of Oz at first. Once I got reading, I was like, "Oh my Merlin, this is fantastic!" I love how Jojo is Toto! I'm upset to say that I never noticed the similar names until right this very second... I loved how you used Dementors instead of a hurricane/tornado. I was smiling like an idiot when I read the part about Jojo wearing a dog tag. My mom actually gave me a funny look as if to say, "Wtf are you looking at..." :P

The last line was perfect! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Of course, it is only a click away for me...

:P

HAPPY 100TH STORY! w00t! w00t!

:D