Reviews for Found and Bound
emmacat1234 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I say this as trying to help: but this story needs to be reworked entirely. You need a beta, and go through the entire thing with them. 300k words are absolutely unreadable. Repeat: THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND PLUS WORDS. If you don't believe me, go back and read the first sentence.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Amazing fanfic! I love your writing...though I do admit to almost ignoring this story after the first chapter...thought it sounded too much like an intro to an AU vampire fic (mortal world and all that). So happy that I kept reading! :D Can't wait to read the sequels!
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Erm, no offence, but I think you mean scream instead of scram. Or screamed.

Otherwise, really good! Love the plot!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
Rewrite this fanfic, no buts, the only butt I want I want to see is yours rewriting this. It is honestly the most weirdest, most horribly written fanfiction I have ever read, no offense to you, I am not sure if English is your first language or not, but judging by your profile I think it is? Than you should probably know how to spell screamed, not scram, and ally, not alley, you do not walk down a teammate like you would an actual alley, next check your grammar, and the plot was the most confusing thing I have ever read in my life, it did not make sense half the time, no sorry, not half, but most of the time.
Next let us talk about your poor use of point of views and your paragraphs NEED breaks, imagine trying to say some of those paragraphs with no breaks, you would die from lack of oxygen. You had too many point of views, and half the time you switched, and I had no clue who was even talking. Do not get mad about this, this is just a review, but you do need to consider it, and think about your writing. And his name is spelled Jiraiya! And it is screamed, not scram, remember that.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
FIX THIS FANFIC OH MY GOD, I NEVER KNOW WHO IS TALKING, AND THERE ARE SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A GREAT FANFIC.
pinkpetal34 chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
This waz great i really enjoyed the story and i cant wait to read the others!
DeidarasHeart chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I don't know how to say it, I love the story, but having Sakura talk about whats going on from her point of view is welll it's just hard to really get into the story when you see so many "I' this and "I" that, Try cutting out some of the I's It might make the story alot better :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Page breaks/ POV breaks please...
There'sHopeInYurEye'sII chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
This was amazing. I'm speechless. A few errors yes but we all have those ne?

Arrigato for this story. It was orriginal and inspiring.
Toreh chapter 24 . 7/16/2011
It all come together very well in the end. Thanks for finishing this! off to sequal-
Toreh chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
So far I'm really enjoying this story! It improves with every chapter. Just a tip, it really isn't necessary to do two seperate POV's in every chapter if it just restates the same thing. It doesn't really add anything to the story.
Toreh chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I think the only reason this story has so little reviews is because of how long your paragraphs are. For the love of god SPACE OUT YOUR WRITING. You really are an excellent writer but it puts off your readers and not to mention hurts the eyes to stare at a huge block of writing. I've lost my place while reading plenty of times. You should go back and space out your paragraphs. I can guarantee you'll get more reviews.
tearsofjoy159 chapter 24 . 1/8/2011
Loved this! !
Anon chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
I believe this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read!

I love the point of view changes and I enjoyed how the romance between Sakura and Itachi steadily bloomed. The way you reinvented Sakura's history was very pleasant and how it took several chapters to reveal. It kept me entertained and I had fun trying to fill in the gaps.

I am reviewing to also point some of the things that bothered me in your story, also.

I tried reading this story several times before, but never got past the first chapter. It was confusing and I saw no marking for point of view changes. I believe there was one which might explain the confusion.

There were other instances throughout the story concerning pronouns that were meant for the opposite gender.

Well back to the first chapter-and some of the other chapters, in fact-the paragraphs were too long. The first time, a year or so ago, I clicked on your story to read, saw the first paragraph, and decided to find another story to read. I thought "this author sucks", but I am extremely glad I came back to your work. A

REgardless of the mistakes I found (included spelling screamed as scram, i believed) this story is beyond captivating! It deserves more fame! As soon as I finished, I saw the number of reviews and was appalled!

I wrote my misfindings here in this review only because your work is excellent and more people need to read this story!

~Anon.
undeadgirlxx chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
Simply amazing...I love it to death and beyond..a dream come true haha...oh man..staying up till 3am reading this every night just to try to finish..to see the outcome has been amazing. It even made me forget about my current sorrow, if you can believe that. Now I'm off to see if there's a sequel up or not! I'm hoping there is though, cause there's nothing like a SakuraXItachi fic. No doubt in my mind.