Reviews for Melodies of the Girl with Golden Eyes
crimsontears82684 chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
This collection was great. There was a good mix of genres and the writing flowed really well. Definately a new fav.
muchachomomo chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
Awwww, that was so sweet!
Yujiro101 chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
In all honesty, I love they way you write its so smooth and it flows. Kyoko and Ren are so perfect for each other and sometimes I'm amazed at his perseverance. HOWEVER! Why is there even a Sho and Kyoko moments...
Yujiro101 chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I am utterly confused. Kyoko is a dumbass why oh why would she give her number to Sho?
Sailor Panda chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Fluff and cuteness - enjoyable to read. )
Yvonnerenee chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
All the stories were good, some cute and light hearted, some a little heavy, but everything definitely appropriate for the rating. But overall I loved all of them.
Erilin-chan chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Awww, I loved them all! They all have their own uniqueness, I love how you have Sho's views mixed in. I think I liked the wedding one the most, it was just a perfect "Honey, I have so moved on" feel, great! The musical choices were great too, so nostalgic listening to Buble!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
DANG PERSON!
rockin short stories... it moved my brother... he aint the romance type hahahahahah!
good job really like it! xD
iLawls chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS 30 YEARS :3! 3
iLawls chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
This chapter has to be the most depressing thing I have ever read in my life T_T /3
R. Barma chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
WOW LOL. GREAT GOING SHOKO. Amusing and amazing chapter. :D
R. Barma chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
And I'm just Youtubing the songs as I read your fanfiction. c:

Hehe, how cute! I LOVE HOW IT ENDED, she changed the honorific. Aww :]

GREAT JOB! :D
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
Aww this was such a cute series! i love it! Ren and Kyoko all the way! i'll definitely be rereading this soon.
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
wait! so was it a dream? 0.o
alitablake chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
Talk about the perfect song to the ending of your collection. I love this song. GREAT job with it. It was so sweet and cute and endearing.

I knew they were together but the idea of them happily married for 30 years makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Masterfully done, all of your stories. Thanks so much.