Reviews for Save Me
CaitiAthena chapter 7 . 8/7
jiraya and Tsunade really make up for Naruto's parents
Sparrow1011 chapter 13 . 7/2
nooooo i wanted to read what happened to the people and what happened to that guy that escaped the hospital, thinking he'll get to Naruto and Naruto deals with him, leaving in a broken and pathetic state with just words.
supertuff chapter 13 . 2/22
please finish this im loving it. i want to see what everyone has planned for the ones who hurt Naruto especially Gaara, Sasuke, and Tsunade.
Laialy chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
How...just HOW can I express my gratitude for you for writing this?!
Laialy chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
I LOVE YOU...for writing this;-;
Laialy chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
...thank...you...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO FUCKING MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
I'm only at the third chapter and it's THAT good
This story is the kind I like ( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡;)
Laialy chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
I like this...a lot
Laialy chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Y u do diz (;༎ຶД༎ຶ)︵
Hellhowler chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Don't be sorry :CC Good luck in your work and with your family! All the best! I really enjoyed your story 3
yukino76 chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
take you're time i know we will still be here when you will come back and good luck
thelastunicorn chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
it is alright i can wait until you have time to continue writing chapters for this story.
Arw165 chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
I saw it had 118 words and thought: "aha, 'the ominous author's note". Don't be sorry for having a life. I can only hope you find time somewhere in the future. Till the next time (hopefully)
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
Where did you go?
Please update the story was getting good.
Yxjxhfff chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
Its ramen...not raman...
MythQueenOfDarkness chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
This is awesome and I can't wait to read about the pain of Sasuke!... and those who hurt Naruto.