Reviews for Save Me
your story is very good.
Lover of Emotions chapter 11 . 2/28
please update as soon as you can since it is really good.
thelastunicorn chapter 11 . 1/30
it is alright take your time on making new stories. i know i will be waiting for the new chapters of this story to come out but i don't mind at all.
Rina Eve chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
pls! if you don't want to continue this story pls. anounce it so your readers will not wait, this story is verygood and interesting and this story got my attention so its also good. if you plan to continue this story pls. update soon, its been years since you updated this story... C
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I would say for a punishment let him do all the catch tora mission for a year
lilmymyshem chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Im content on the end the rape made it all the more savoring seeing how it made the love between sasuke and naruto closet and this made them more attached then they seem
OtakuCookie123 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
You have my respects. Don't let bad comments bring you down. This is amazing. Maybe Sasuke has to marry Naru? Sasuke has to dress up? (I would love that.). Sasu has to train with Kyuubi? Buy Naru ramen...a lot. Sasu and Gaara could have a argument about who is closer to Naru. Maybe the other couples could be more...together? Acting like couples XD. And another reminder: who cares if someone hates the people you ship. Individualty. Plus, they knew this was NaruSasu/SasuNaru. If they didn't like they shouldn't read. Everyone has different opinions. Every 1 out of 10 hate this fanfic. Stay strong and continue. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Amazing! I can't think of a punishment, hm.
Neko-NightLover chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
more chapters pretty please XD
jammer99 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
You should have people throw rotten tomatoes at him. "Put him in the stocks!" Like in the olden days. And while I respect every one's comments and oppinions I strongly disagree with the person who said it sucked. If they really thought that way they wouldn't have read it all the way to the end, don't let any comments discourage you it was great. Keep on a writing and update soon. Although I don't understand M-preg at all I can't wait to read the rest.
(Ps. I like the idea of them having cute little children that are basically tiny versions of themselves, but I would have their DNA codes medically mixed and put in with a blank egg if they really want kids.)
(Pss. You don't have to do that it's only a suggestion. Write what makes you happy.)
Mavis Walker chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
OMG OMG Loved The Whole Thing You Should Make A Sequel! PLEASE!
random chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Do as the note says; ramen for life.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Wahhhhhhhhhh! OMG I'm crying! It's so good and and so sad! Amazing story! More!
cb chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This was REALLY ANNOYING. You suck. Get your facts straight before you attempt to write another piece of crap. You also need to work on your writing skills because this is horrible.