Reviews for Save Me
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 12 . 4/3
Where did you go?
Please update the story was getting good.
Yxjxhfff chapter 12 . 2/16
Its ramen...not raman...
MythQueenOfDarkness chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
This is awesome and I can't wait to read about the pain of Sasuke!... and those who hurt Naruto.
Natsuki D chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Poor sasuke... Not *falls to floor laughing*
Sasugirl chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I really,really 3 this story... Hope everything goes ok for you and hope to read the next chapters(with a happy ending with Sasuke and Naruto married)Please let this happen Please,and AWESOME STORY! Later!
Naruto7771 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Hahahaha Sasuke is sooo in over his head and he doesn't even know it. XD it's all for Naruto though so it's really cute! Your story is funny yet tramatizing and the characters are cute yet practical. I love it! I'll Definatly be looking out for another update from this story.

P.S. I am so sorry something so horrific happened to you. :( No one should have to endure what you did. But we all learn from our hardships. I wish the best of luck to you now :)
thelastunicorn chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
i love this chapter of this story. it is really good and i can't wait for the next chapters to come out and it is alright for the long wait.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
More chapters pretty please with Ramen on top XD
yukino76 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
i'm so happy finally an update thanks keep going ;)
Princess Sin chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
nonono, why did you let that bastard escape. I wanted to see gaara and sasuke punished the bastard so bad until satan himself would be impressed. the punishment I loved the most was sasuke having to wear a bright orange outfit. that was the best. I can't wait until the next update. it should be hilarious.
Melyway chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I'm glad Naruto is happy.
starryshouyou chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
My heart. This I'd beautiful thank you.
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
that was great and funny keep the chapters coming
Jasminedreamsong chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I really hope that things get better for you I know life can be rough. Thank you soooo much for finding the time to update this story even with all the things happening. If you really need to, you can put this on indefinite hiatus or put it up for adoption.
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming