Reviews for Unexpected Rebound
tarotcat chapter 6 . 2/2
Well regardless of how long you take to update, I'm just glad you have decided to finish this and other stories. I'm cheering for you! XD
NEKO.NEKO.KYUUN chapter 6 . 1/31
glad your back :)
hope-live-laugh-cry-die chapter 6 . 1/20
I love ur story so far
bookworm2192 chapter 6 . 1/19
Thanks for the update, and I look forward to reading the rewritten version! :D
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 1/19
Can you let me know when you put it up?
JohnStang chapter 6 . 1/19
Does this mean you already rewritten the first chapter and created the new story?

OR is this your way of telling us future events?
I absolutely love your story even though you are rewriting it which us cool its your own story. And don't be sorry because an author has their reasons so you will always have my support. Oh by the way I'm new to FF but I have been following your story and I love it. I have been waiting a long time for a story that ships this pairing so thank you for writing it. Take your time writing your rewrite though an author should never be pressured or rushed so hope to see you next time with the new story!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 6 . 1/18
Thanks for starting to update again! I can't wait to see how things change from the original and what you use from the cannon storyline since Naruto finished. Thanks so much, bye!
Lady Laran chapter 6 . 1/18
I'll be watching for it!
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I can't wait until Naruto and Maru are together!Update soon please!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Wow! i thought I was the only one who likes this couple. Awesome job! I really loved it and think it definitely should happen.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Ken Payne chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Wow! Watch your mouth Konohamaru.
Ken Payne chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Wow!
Ken Payne chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wow! Interesting.
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
I swear to god if Konohamaru doesn't snap out of it now, I'll jump into the story and slap him. I really really do not like Kiyoko. So when is...she going to die? -,-
Ugh I just want Konohamaru and Naruto to get together already!