Reviews for Mate at First Sight
Kikyo hater chapter 7 . 8/9
It's been over 4 years finish it please
Erica chapter 1 . 2/11
I would've liked how the story could be longer its a good beginning please write soon your story is amazing I liked reading it
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Veronica Tulsa chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
I really really would have liked to see how this ends it was getting interesting
Veronica Tulsa chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
I was hoping for more chapters I really liked how you kept sesshomaru in character
LadyRedRhodes chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Omg! When will the next update be? Cause this is really good! What's going on with Kagome and Inuyasha? What's going to happen when Sesshomaru sees Kohaku almost kiss Rin?! And during lunch is Koga going to take up all of Kagome's attention that Inuyasha won't be able to talk to her at all? Is there going to be a fight between the four guys (Sesshomaru vs Kohaku, Inuyasha vs Koga)?
Sewetcups2 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Don't leave it here I need to know
Merry Mary chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I really love the story so far. please update soon. it has been a while since this story was updated but i hope you haven't dropped it!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
When r u going to update :(
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
this:

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sonsere1234 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Love this plot/story line,but wish you would update and not be a bitch and give up on this story like a pussy
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
oooh I bet rin will be pissed at whoever growled I think it was sesshy but I'm not sure
Rin-Youki chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
its really good, u are really doing a great job. So keep it up!
I am really looking forward to ur new chapters.