Reviews for Subtleties
zackyl chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Great drabbles!
Phenoix12 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Review for “Metal”

This time I’m going to skip right to the grading...

10 out of 10 (Loved this one)

((Now adding story to favorites: hope to see more))
Phenoix12 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Review for “Candle ”

Like the one before this one it was Short, Sweet, and to the Point (again also with a touch of humor)

Again, correct me if I’m wrong but she usually does not call him by the name Kyon. (though that is still not that important of a detail)

Favorite line: ‘he stepped inside to find - surprise - pitch-blackness’ (I laughed at that)

Once again I’ll give you a 9 out of 10. (Good Work ((again)))
Phenoix12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Review for “Fun”

Short, Sweet, and to the Point (also with a touch of humor)

One think caught my eye and that was Yuki calling him Kyon, correct me if I’m wrong but she usually does not call him by that name. (though that is not that important of a detail)

As I said above the story was “Short, Sweet, and to the Point” (which is good for this kind of story)

I’ll give you a 9 out of 10. (Good Work)
CryingCicada chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
heh, these are are good, but damn you! you're gonna make me fail a test by putting down stuff about this instead of macbeth, ah well, are any more going to happen?
I'm a Human Girl chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Yeah! Yukyon Foreva! Or is it Kyuki...? Maybe Kyoyuki...? Oh What da Hell?
SpammishRice chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
It's been ages since I've actively sought fanfiction on this site (it's hard finding diamonds among amateur glass), but on a whim decided to give it a try once again, lo and behold, I find this little treasure. I adore this pairing - I don't get to see much of it. Your writing fits the title of your collection, subtle but effective in conveying the emotion of the stories. Keep up the fantastic writing!
Goku's Halo chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I like your story and I hope you write more. Yuki is probably my fave Haruhi character.
Hina the half heart chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Cute but I forgot to mention in the last review...I'm a bit confused about the previous chapter. Are they meeting at night or what cause even if there was an outage during the day they would be able to see perfectly because of the huge window. Also evenifit was nighttime they would still be able to see even if it's just a little because the the moon's light. Of course it could be a moonless night...er...please excuse my ramblings but I'm just trying to help out you know?
Hina the half heart chapter 2 . 7/9/2010