Reviews for Sasodei: Letters of Fate
Chillybean chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Is this complete? I mean, it was a VERY cute ending, but you never marked the story as complete. Also, it doesn't seem very M to me... Maybe the beginning, but not much
IceQueenMirrorQueen chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Moral of the story: Never the question the wisdom of school janitors.

:D
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
XD aww that was sweet~! who knew Sasori shared the same feelings? XD
forever-sweet chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
XD! HAHA! That was so funny! Very entertaining! I hope you update soon! Thanx!

-Kiyoshi!
DeeaE chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
love it!
CherryGenocyde chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I read this and then made my girlfriend read this and there was a lot of fan girl screeching over this. you made two girls really happy consider yourself lucky.
Light's Panties chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Nice fanfic!

I liked the character of the Janitor; he was very funny ~ reminded me of the Janitor in 17 Again (if you've seen it?), and Deidara's letter was very sweet too.

I also have to say that i liked the storyline; The school playboy falling in love with his best friend (and vice versa) is very interesting and good 8D

However... I don't want to seem mean, but there are a few things I couldn't help but notice... firstly, you seem to change tense quite a bit. The story started out in the past tense and went to present, and occasionally switches between the two D:

Also, not trying to nit-pick, but while Sasori was well written, (especially when the others didn't believe he'd slep with Shizune), Deidara was fairly OOC. I've noticed that you like Deidara to be uke, but he acted quite... wimpish and girly, which is very un-Deidara, since a lot of the time in the manga he acted more 'manly' and had a more testosterone-fuelled attitude than Sasori.

But regardless of that, this was a really enjoyable fanfiction that was great to read :) Good job!

~ Pants C:
A Ravens Dream chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I had this horrible feeling that Sori was going to reject him! Then he hugged him I screamed like the fan girl I am, and my mom came Into my room asking me what was wrong. It was funny.

But I really did like it. Is there more, cuz it doesn't say completed, and I was wondering. But you did say it was only going to be two chapters, so who knows?

I was so nervous, waiting for Sori to reject Dei, and after I finished reading it, it made me smile like an idiot, knowing Sori and Dei were going to live happily ever after :)
Suyuness chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Aww, no rejection. [ But, I still like the ending, nonetheless. :D Haha, blond moments... w How I loves them...

Anyways, yay for fluff~ I like the ending. It was kinda to be expected, but I love how Sasori was going to throw it away at first, until the janitor convinced him it was fate~ (Haha, was the janitor Neji when he's older?)
Vithian chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Oh god, the fluffiness! THE FLUFFINESS! You are killing me, I've already read WAY to much fluff this past week, so now I'll have to compensate by writing angst (not that I could write fluff in the first place...)! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!

Anyway, this was really good! Ahh, janitors, they always know what fate is... But if they're so wise, why are they janitors? Shouldn't they be gypsys? ... I should stop randomly ranting in this review.

Summary: Really good! You good author (I'm totally great at maths...)

~Vithian
mistresssasori chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
What Sasori should do is reject Deidara in public then get Dei drunk and rape him, Because after all it's not rape if you like it ;P.
CTea chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
A bit dissapointed there was no angyst. :( That's what i feel fanfic is lacking. Non-ooc tragedies are so beautiful. but i did enjoy your story. It was very well written :)
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
maaahhh can you do happy ending...but with a twist on the start :P
SasoriRocks55 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was good. Regect! Angst. But I love Jacob and hate Edward...
DupesClause chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Sasori rejects him! D: I love sad things!