Reviews for In Transit
chloe.williams.7524 chapter 17 . 3/12
gd
but i know never to read a chapter which contains sex in it again ( chap 12 ) but overall good
Ladyaloysius chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Freaking awesome story, smutty stuff, dialogue ,plotting , etc! Really liked it! Love your Tony and Gibbs stuff!
Ladyaloysius chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I didn't even think about it! This is another fun read! Love your smut, by the way!
Ladyaloysius chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Only LLLOOOVVVEEE mail from me! Never put 2 and 2 together with those lines! I just watched "Yankee White" again yesterday and really noticed that line. never thought about it tho! It would be a possibility for them both at the time! Great thinkin' !
aspenxo chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
reading this again because I'm bored of chemistry revision, best line ever though: "Tony swallowed before replying. "I'm a child? You're the one who giggles every time you hear the phrase government stimulus package."" hahaha I love the way you write these two in all your stories :)
hellishrose chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Incredible! I just read the entire story in 1 sitting and your character & story development was amazing and true to what we know and love from the show. Great job
SafsSoren chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
So I just wanted to tell you how much i'm enjoying reading this story, it has been good so far. I would have waited till the end to review but your comment at the end of this story made me do it now because I remember that damn cake! I remember lots of screaming going on at the TV about it and it was glorious! Anyway i'm off to devour the rest of this story before dinner time, it has been wonderful so far and I can't wait to finish it!
AdelaSB1 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I love this tony and ziva relationship it's so cool how they can be so mushy but casual urghhhh I love them! I ABSOLUTELY love McGee and his reactions I'm just lol!love tiva love how Gibbs is acting like he don't know a thing!this is just a awesome story like all your others! But this one is tiva love a lot!
AdelaSB1 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
OMGGG I love the mushiness aww I wish this happpened
AdelaSB1 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I dont get it so Abby n tony did date ?if that's the case I'm gonna be sick
Catmint chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
A thoroughly well-written, entertaining and gripping story. Really engaging, excellent characterisation, great style. I really enjoyed reading this.
Lesly chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Es una historia interesante y entretenida. Gracias por publicarla soy de Sudamérica y una gran fan de Tiva y NCIS.
Ali chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is amazing!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I like case fics that aren't so case-oriented that it overpowers everything else. So this *waves hands all-encompassingly* is GREAT. Seriously.
I wanna keep reading but I have to practice tenor sax. Uuuggg...oooh, maybe I'll Google the NCIS theme music. Hmm, now my day is at last looking up.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I agree! Nothing happened in Paris! Except maybe cuddling. I have a cute little fic somewhere around here...you know what? I don't think I ever wrote it down. I'd better get started on that. After I watch the whole episode of Jetlag, instead of YouTube clips.