Reviews for Reality bites
Lathya chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
Lavi, you little sneak, stop smelling people. XD I wonder how Kanda is going to take to the train. He's used to traveling in style, and I'm sure the train they'll be going on is going to be crowded as hell. Please update soon.

Anna Crosszeria chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
I wonder what will Kanda's reactions and comments about riding a train full of people :D

Lavi, well duh it's not like Shichi will let you fall
Angel of Fate1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I actually like how this is starting out, with normal people watching anime lovers and especially loving DGM. Though it would've helped if you would give us a little heads up of the sudden change of point of view (since it was first in the beginning; all of a sudden, it changed to third). And since this is an AU (since the DGM cast was sent to the real world), you should put that in your summary.

As far as I know of, there seems to be no mistakes in your writing. At least, not that I know of. And even if there was, they're minor.

All right, let's see how this'll turn out!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
*claps* wonderful!

I like the story!

I love it!

Please continue!

But think about it ... how will DGM's chara-tachi catch up with the lesson of a modern uhhh ... 2nd yr? (lol basis on japanese hs)
Lathya chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
So...what exactly are they wearing anyway? That's the kind of thing you should add to the story to bulk it up a bit. The clothes they are wearing, the food they are eating, what the room looks like, etc. Please update soon.

Lathya chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Yeah! Kanda! He's such a stubborn bastard sometimes. I guess he and Aira are going to have one of those love/hate relationships, huh? Please update soon.

Lathya chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
...500 word essay...That sounds way easy. I could do that now. If she's doing anything over 4th grade level work, you might want to go by page number. For a detailed summer project, I would guess 10 pages min, but with citations (which means Lavi wouldn't be able to help...hmmm). Also, I'm hoping to see more about the other characters soon. Is everyone just sitting still while shichi does her work? Maybe do a chapter about what each character does throughout the two days Shichi is working on her things and how the relationships between the DGM cast and the OC's are growing, or not growing. For example, you wrote in the description for this story that it was going to have several different relationships starting up. Why not have a few moments here or there where the DGM character gets to know the OC he/she will eventually be falling in love with in this story. If you want to have relationships, you have to grow them first. It's like a garden. Please update soon.

Ja mata

P.S. Just for a quick example of how little 500 words is, every word before this note adds up to about 900 words.
lunelune14 chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
Poor Shi-chan... *sobs*

And I really understand how your feeling... because that was what happened to me around a month ago, and I still mourning the loss.. *cries*

But so shoooort! Please write more! Don't you think Allen-kun needs more screen time? *hopeful eyes*

-Love Mi
Lathya chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
haha, Kanda must be upset that he doesn't get more screen time. XP He should totally get his own chapter, then maybe he'll have less of an attitude. _ Please update soon.

Lathya chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Oh god! That's what the scream was about. Road deleted everything on Shichi's computer. Dear lord, she's going to kill Road. This should be fun. I do wish you would add more detail to your story though. More imagery, expression, explanation, etc. The story moves to quickly, and if your readers miss even one word, they won't know what's going on. Also, watch your spelling. There are some minor errors here and there throughout the story. Please update soon.

Typography chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Awww...I 3 Fenri. So cute. 33 I totally sympathise with you, my exams are here too. TTTT
Lathya chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Fenri is an interesting little creature. haha! I do wish you would add more detail at least. Your story seems to move very quickly. As soon as it starts, it over. Please update soon.

Typography chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Cool! none of the canon characters (is that how you use that phrase?) went ooc! Leenalee is really too curious for her own gd... But, srsly, WHAT happened to Shi chi? ...I think i forgot how to spell her name... XP
Lathya chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
A chat with Eli...they don't have the weather channel? Oh well. It seems interesting. Please update soon.

lunelune14 chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Shi-chan you ROCK!

More chapter and longer please!

*kisses*