Reviews for Unravelling the Tale
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 2 . 5/27
Oh, interesting. You went with a dark-haired Legolas? I haven't seen that very often, even though that one description in the books might have implied it. I like how you make him look a bit wilder and more feral though, I love how alien the woodelves are in some aspects.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 5/26
This Gollum-perspective is absolutely brilliant! I love you for this.
Ana chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
You write perfect dialogues. That is my fav. part of your story.
Also Every character shows their wisdom and their struggle and their feelings in their own way. Brilliant
Teacuppy chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
As I promised I would

I BEG you on my knees to come back once more and finish this. You have come this far and it's almost there.! It isn't fair. Life isn't fair at all.

This deserves to be told. and to reach some kind of conclusion from your own POV. before the Breaking of the Fellowship as we know it.

Nonetheless, though unfinished...
your story is utterly Amazing and Unique in its Quality. Unprecedented.

Characterization is PERFECT for EVERY single one of them.

Boromir is portrayed believably, thorn between his duty as a Gondorian and warrior and member of the Fellowship and the protector of the Ring bearer. and he will remember where his heart truly lies before the end. as we know. He was a hero, a flawed one but the hero nonetheless.

You have written an amazing Aragorn as well, we can see his restlessness so well, his struggle to be a good leader and to find his true path. He is worth our admiration.

You have grant us with such an enriched description of Legolas and Gimli's friendship and their own individual traits and patterns of thinking and feeling and behaviour. The development of their relationship is quite amazing, very brilliant. And your Gimli is wise as well as Legolas and each in their own unique way.

The Hobbits are portrayed excellently as well. Especially Samwise! and Frodo. Their friendship is so so valuable and also essential for the main story.

And if everything isn't enough you have made us care more for the Gollum/Smeagol...how can you be so great?

I adore your way of writing.
congratulations, because
You deserve some kind of recognition for all this. (even more if you finish the story)

Also I have to mention how Brilliantly you wrote the Nazgul slaying...

And wonderfully written encouragement of Gimli to Frodo by the end of this amazing chapter /story.

And as I promised, I am crying of frustration because there is no more.

And this is now one of my favourite fics, and also Another one of ABANDONED ones that make my heart bleed. Too many writers didn't finish their masterpieces.
This will remain in my heart despite the hurt it caused because it also gave me inspiration and joy. I am truly grateful.
it is just Pure Perfection for me.

As all the good things come to an end, this journey is also over as well as lotr story and as well as anything really.

I bid you now Farewell and I bid this Fic goodbye with slight hope of meeting it anew someday.

Збогом мој добри пријатељу. Mellon nin. Namarie
Teacuppy chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
I must say, I really liked your background for Legolas. I always felt like he deserves so much more backstory from Tolkien. And you gave me finally a very good little backstory about him and his mother. I thank you for it. I especially liked the line in A/N about him being such good representation for all of the elves of Middle-earth because of his mixed heritage and upbringing...

I even came to appreciate his 'dark hair' in this story even though I am totally in love with his blond one from my own imagination and the movie verse.

(for potential mistakes I apologise, it's hard for me to write in English, It is also a bit difficult to read and understand some not so common words but I am trying my best because this is worth it. and I cannot even explain properly why I adore your story so much...)

I know from some reviewers of yours that this has not been updated and therefore not yet finished :-( and when I finally looked at the story info it says it hasn't been updated since 2013, and seeing how it was published around 15 years ago... I am still hoping that someday you will finish this. Because you have returned once before.
But I know there is little hope for that because RL always comes between our hobbies and other things we enjoy the most.

I have yet to read the last chapter and a half. but my heart already is starting to break and hurt because there will be no more of it. And I am still hungry for this.
(I would even buy your book if it were published.)

I'm so very grateful for such a wonderful take on the events with the company (and Gollum) after Moria and before official breaking of the Fellowship. I also listen to the soundtrack and it elevates the story so perfectly.

It looks like your story has inspired a lot of my useless reviews, I hope you appreciate it well enough
and may you be well.
And never stop writing please. Even if you cannot continue this, keep nurturing your talents.

(you'll probably receive another little review before I depart from this fic (forever¿) and I'll probably beg you to finish this. and I apologise for it as well.)))

All the Best and I hope you're doing fine.
Teacuppy chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
I just agree, wholeheartedly, with ALL your amazing reviewers. Brilliant and so much detailed story... I am in love with this.
Teacuppy chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
So Brilliantly written the aftermath of the incident. Their regret and shame and hurt were so palpable. My heart aches for them
Teacuppy chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Ch:6
Very good imagination, I always wondered how the ring influences or should have influenced Legolas and Gimli... and I like your interpretation of it. Those words were truly hateful and hurtful.
Teacuppy chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
Really amazing... your building of their relationship is wonderful...
Teacuppy chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
I have to say, you're amazing. Never before have I encountered fic and with such good exploration of the Gollum character. I sometimes feel sorry for him, he was slave to the one ring as well. It is a rather sad story. And you have understanding of this.
And also you are doing great job with other characters, i adore Legolas and Gimli and everyone really. And I'll consider this as a prequel to your other story even though I haven't read it yet. But I am sure I will fall in love with it nonetheless. Thank you for writing this. You're awesome.
Lotrfn chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
This is a lovely story. I especially like the focus on Gimli and Legolas and their growing friendship. I hope more chapters are coming!
wswpub chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I'm on the app and have no idea when the last chapter was posted. are you planning to finish this one? hope so.
sleipnirfenris chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Loving this! Only, venturing into Nimrodel is punishable by death xD
Nako13yeh chapter 22 . 2/24/2015
Aiiiiii xDDD More please... i've read this for four hours straight, determined to see how the friendship of the elf and dwarf blossom. Hhehee... xD love it!
FanFictionQueen1 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Another triumph for Nimue!
Your stories are always without peer and this one is no different!
Will it be continued soon? The end is clearly near, but the lack of it is felt strongly by your poor, adoring readers!
The tension mounts, even as blood is spilt.