Reviews for Rose Scented
LovelyLuly chapter 4 . 5/8
Cool. Dillxphil are my otp for yahois but for non-yahois my otps are TommyXKimmy and PhillXLil so I liked this and I liked the hole thing with the roses,it was great!congratulations for this fict.
JIM MORRISON chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
You got to continue this story . So far I'm loving it .
Peyton Atwood chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I love this! Wish it was longer, there is such a big lack of Phil/Lil stories. So, thanks for this! :)
update chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Update update update update update update! !
Hazel chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Oh Lillian's such a naughty kitten!
Hazel chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
"He'd be an idiot if he was thinking of not having sex"...?!
How can Lil NOT see. If it were me I'd deform suspect,
But hey. Fiction. Whatcha gon do.
Anyway... Love this story so much!
Hazel chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I'm in love with Phillip! Great job
Lantern92 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
My dear,
It was a complete pleasure and honor reading your wonderfully written story! I began reading this the night before a very important day and didn't stop until I was done, savouring the plot until it was 2am, about 5 hours before I had to get up. Still, the morning after I didn't regret losing my beauty sleep because what I lacked in rest I made up for in pure appreciation for writing.
Ha! Anyway, to the story!
You really captured Phil's essence quite perfectly. Exactly how I would imagine he'd act if he developed feelings for his sister. And the story evolved at a good pace, especially where dealing with a taboo topic such as incest, the chemistry between the siblings was absolutely magnetic.
I would have loved to read more of the fic, however, this seems like an appropriate ending. Of course they had a lot more to face, but it's always fun to leave us to our own thoughts.
Again, excellent story! I have always been inspired to write a Phil/Lil story, and after posting my own I'm proud to see such an excellent DeVille Romance on here as well, even though it was written years ago.
Keep up the good writing!
lace chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Seriously loved this.
Keep em coming! You're doing a great job
lace chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This is the best story in this site every
Ncat97 chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
AMAZING! This is the first fanfic I have ever read that I actually fangirled about...Very very VERY well done! I read it in one night a while ago and actually had to take a few breaks because it was just too good to take in all at once. I just loved your writing style and perspective on their relationship! Phil and Lil were always my favorite characters in Rugrats... but in All Grown Up, my favorites became Dill and Tommy. This is making me reconsider...I just love twins, and especially love Phil after reading this! :)
Theeternalguest chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Good and I have read a LOT wearse
thatgirlstella chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
this was so fucked up and i loved it
Carlatot chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
This is on my top 10 best fanfiction ever!
I love how you manage to make it angsty but not too angsty
SNMC chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Just thought I'd leave a review because my morbid mind is in love with this story. Maybe you could pick it back up?