Reviews for Catnip
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
More chapter please?! This is so funny it is killing me!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
*Currently crying in hall on way to Dean's office. Crying of LAUGHTER* Can't...hold...it...in!
*Hysterical laughter resounds through empty halls* *on the floor* *Janitor thinks I'm nuts* *Teacher yells at me again*
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Green. Lantern's. Light.
Obviously I have NOT learned my lesson.
My detention teacher is BEYOND pissed.
I died laughing again. She had thought I was crying. I tried so hard to stop my chuckles and shaking shoulders!
"DEAN'S OFFICE! NOW!"
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I love how they completely ignore the fact that he is obviously a mutant - a mutant on drugs, a mutant with unknown, possibly dangerous powers, WHO IS CLEARLY ON SOME SORT OF DRUG - and let him escape without even alerting a higher authority.
I died of hysterical laughter in the middle of class, and am now serving a looooong detention.
SumerSnow chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
O MY GOSH! that. is. HALAREUS!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
YOGHO! You Only Get High Once! (Not really)
Acinorev17 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
OMG this has to be the funniest story ever you rock!
HitsugayaKiku chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
all i can say, after dying from laughter, is what the hell did i just read? lmao. my week has sucked and reading this fic made my year.
Marion chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
wow, now that was some story. I could just see Kurt acting all cat like and then crab like. Haha, it was a cracker of a read Thank you.
Kitty Katakana chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Awww, so cute!
I am new to this, and have a question... How come people's stories on FictionPress don't have cute little authors notes in the beginning like yours do? ;) Not only you, (but yours are the most fun:) but evryone who writes fanfiction! FictionPress I so... Plain without it! I would really appreciate it of someone told me why...
ANYWAYS, That was an awesome story! So hilarious! _ LOVED it! XD
Rynfox50 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
O. m. G.
I usually don't care for crack-fics, but wanted to try this one 'cuz it sounded cute:3 boy am I glad I did, I LOVED the Happy powder and also the catnipff! It's soooo funny! XD
JmoneyJrLZD chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Okay I love this CRACK-fic and I want a new chappie so I am reviewing. I love you and your ability to use YOLO in a non-whorey/gangster reject way and I commend you for that.
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Man, i cant tell you how many times i fell out of my seat laughing like a dumbass at this. If this just kept going, i would read it to the end. :O)
RozBen chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
LMMFAO I haven't laughed this hard in Years!
ShadowPen313 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Oh...Oh My...Can't...Breath...Sides...Hurt...So...Bad...Kurt Got HIIIIIGH! Catnip...Oh...Oh My...Goodbye Cruel World... *Passes Out From Lack Of Oxygen*