Reviews for A glass of chardonnay
Msdib chapter 1 . 1/21
Great story! I love that you filled in a gap left by the show!
peppe1951 chapter 4 . 1/1
Explains what the episode didn’t
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Dont care about ziva tony shes a 2 faced bitch who done nothing by lie and use gibbs plus ncis for her own wants and needs she was never loyal
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
good story.
PoppyCat79 chapter 4 . 10/3/2017
Once again you managed to capture the essence of the characters to show the entirely believable and logical extensions to these two (great in my opinion) episodes. I had no trouble visualising these exchanges taken place.

Wonderful writing once again, and to echo a previous reviewers commentit's a real shame that you are no longer writing in this fandom.
AlaskanFan chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
Solid extensions of these very intense episodes. Thanks!
ancilladominijc chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
Hope you can update soon!
bjq chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
fabs
Rose Malmaison chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
I just re-read this wonderful story, and your insight into the characters makes me wish you were still writing in this fandom. You delve deep and unfold their characters with skill. This is quite touching, really, and thoroughly believable.
Ashley chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I keep coming back to this story, it's so good! Tony is awesome, and Gibbs is handling the aftermath of Somalia like the master he can be!
From your profile it looks like you don't write NCIS anymore. That's a pity. Maybe season 12 will inspire you to more? Season 11 has moved on from Tiva, so maybe? *nudge*
Whatever you choose to do, I wanted to thank you for sharing your extraordinary NCIS stories!
Thanks and cheers!
M. Louise E chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
A nice well written short story. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Great story
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Very good very good indeed.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Hmm wow what happened to Tony?