Reviews for A glass of chardonnay
Rose Malmaison chapter 4 . 1/12
I just re-read this wonderful story, and your insight into the characters makes me wish you were still writing in this fandom. You delve deep and unfold their characters with skill. This is quite touching, really, and thoroughly believable.
Ashley chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I keep coming back to this story, it's so good! Tony is awesome, and Gibbs is handling the aftermath of Somalia like the master he can be!
From your profile it looks like you don't write NCIS anymore. That's a pity. Maybe season 12 will inspire you to more? Season 11 has moved on from Tiva, so maybe? *nudge*
Whatever you choose to do, I wanted to thank you for sharing your extraordinary NCIS stories!
Thanks and cheers!
M. Louise E chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
A nice well written short story. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Great story
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Very good very good indeed.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Hmm wow what happened to Tony?
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wow that was good.. Very good and very intense.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow very good , very interesting.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Liked this.
stareagle chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
well done
TriggerHappyJax chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This was a fantastic read! Thanks!
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful look at Gibbs' support of Tony through a rather painful story arc.
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Ah I love Gibbs and his cryptic way of showing he cares. :)
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Wow, so it's taken me a loooong time to read this final chapter!

But I'm glad I finally did. What Tony experienced at Saleem's hands was terrible, playing right into Tony's fears better than even Saleem could've hoped. But he survived it and completed his mission to rescue Ziva and get himself and mcGee out of there in mostly one piece. I'm glad Gibbs found the right way to reach Tony and make him accept that he did good.