Reviews for Humerus
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
TTT_TTTT that was so beautiful
SparrowBlaze chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This story was amazing. I really did enjoy your realistic outlook.

Also, the ending is not unhappy, I found it to be rather satisfying and a good conclusion.
valre chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Dear god, this is one of those things that just manages to put out all together in one big lump of goodness.

I loved this relationship! As original characters, their story is so good for taking it and turning it into this wonderful piece.
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
the pleasure is mine.
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I found it absolutely lovely. The realism, the emotionality, all of it. I don't really have anything to critique, which is odd because I normally have SO MANY things to say about a story... but not this one. This one doesn't need my help.

Thank you for writing it.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
LOVE IT!
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
i guess when you fight, it's the moment you bare your emotions wholly without having time to have a second thought...and love should be that way right; not having second thought about what you've chose and baring your soul for the other person to see? anyway, i love this piece so much. it couldn't have a better ending than this that you have written. thanks for writing. :)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awwwww... That is soooooo cute! And painful!... Love the ending... As well as the explanation to why Gaara broke Naruto's arm haha! XD love it!
Nora chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Just a heads up to let you know that your story has been copied under another name in another community. The link is below. Several of this authors works are plagiarized from the "Supernatural" fandom, so while checking for others, I found yours as well.

s/7374466/1/Adolescents
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that someone has plagiarized your story: s/7374466/1/Adolescents

You're not alone in this. This person has also plagiarized various other people. You might want to contact stop_plagiarism on LJ.
skipbeat1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I hate searching for fan fiction when I really want to read a gaara and naruto story.(:() I have read one too many stories and felt the authour didn't really grasp gaara personality or took naruto to the extream. After almost giving up I found this story and it made my day. I think you portraied both charaters beautifully. :•) i just wish it was more than a oneshot.
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was so beautiful 3 Very real, very believable, and just all-around amazing~! I loved it so much.
45margi2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very realistic and I liked it. True it was sad but it was happy at the same time.
REVOLUS chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
nawwwww this is so nice~ really touching in a...teenage hormonal way LOl
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Gorgeous. I really bought this, but I guess that's because you did such a phenomenal job selling it to me. And your campus must be totally different than mine - people only study harder during exams. _; And I feel your pain with the whole sexile thing.

This was... incredible. I have no real words. Thank you for writing this.

-Kayura