Reviews for Your Smile is Not Contagious
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
This could be the end right here. It could. I would be slightly satisfied. But- Oh. There's always a but, isn't there. Shame.
I am in awe of how you write Russia's character. It is amazing how you spin him out of words and make him dance from the pages to come alive. I admire that. Especially since Russia is one of my favorite characters. Thus, you have done me a great service by writing this. It's been about six years. It does sadden me, but a story like this is hard to write.
Thank you.
Crimson cat angel chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Will this turn into a rusame fanfic? Or naw?
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Everything about this makes me want to scream and twirl around in circles! The characters are well-thought out and life-like. Grammar is perfect. Your similes make me want to sing. Dialogue is natural, and the descriptions are right on point. Seriously, the whole thing is fabulous. You're fabulous. Please, write some more. Or if not then know that you did a phenomenal job with this one. Well done.
kawtharthegreat chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
wow you do a really good russia! hes so secretive darn it you can never tell what hes thinking! I love this story so far please update as soon as you can!
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
... that last line is so fucking creepy...
Alternate Life Story chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I love how you're taking your time with their relationship! This fanfiction was refreshing to read, and I can't wait to see more of it. :)

-ALS
deadaccount102030 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
... And then? ... And THEN?
DX I'm sad cuz this is such a great story and I wanna see how it ends!
Kitsunegirl693 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
This story is awesome! I really hope for an update, but it's your life.

I really like the conflict Alfred is having at the moment; hopefully he can get past it soon...ish... Don't worry Arthur, Alfred's jusy a little off right now and he'll go back to annoying you later.

Anyway, still an awesome story, and this is going on my favorites.
Silverwinds1313 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Wow. This really has no plot does it?... That's awesome! Gotta love plotless stories, eh?

How do they manage it? Honestly, it'll always be an enigma to me. I don't understand how I can be swayed to understand the logic of the "bad guy." I mean, like when they're telling their big plot and their reasons why, I'm like "That makes sence. Why doesn't everyone else think that way." and then they show what the "hero" is thinking and then I'm like... "Wow, was I really just thinking somthing so mean or heartless was good?" Anyways, the point, you actually managed to do that to me. With the whole comparison between Alfred and Arthur, that is. And that, my friend, is something I can appreciate.

I love all the little habits you put in here. Like Alfred touching the "home sweet home" sign when he came back from the meeting and touching the statue as well.

Your characterization is spot on, too! Love it.

Although it's probably safe to assume there won't be another update, I'll add it to my alert just in case. Keep strong.
Wolferrath chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
You have written the best fanfic I ever read. You have to continue this story :3
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Dude. How could you NOT update this? It's so awesome! You GOTTA continue it! Seriously! Because it's REALLY REALLY good!
Whitefleur chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I do hope you can continue the story... It's really great ad interesting.
angelstryke chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Fantastic.

You're one of the best in-character writers I've come across, particularly with America and Russia. Most others seem to make America too stupid (which he's not) or annoying (which he can be, but pleasantly so). Kudos.

And your Russia is SCARY! But in a cute, sinister way.

I hope you update soon! I'm off to raid the rest of your fics...