Reviews for Oh Cruel Fate
Well... This was a very difficult read. And very painful. I know rape fics are not supposed to happy and everything. But this just crossed the line of angst as just pain and hate continued through the stotea. I mean the main character hardly moved on or healed, it was just way too much. I think you had the characters just feel guilt and hate too much, I mean how else do they expect Optimus move on if they couldn't. And knowing a few of them, some could. Either way, your writing was nice (if a little lengthy with unneeded description) it still interested me slightly. But the overall story and outcomes just were not my cup of tea.
liza chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
а когда будеть продолжение этой истории
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
T-T Llore con este capitulo! Magnus, ¿Comó te atreves a dejarlo solo?
Verelan chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Awesome! Just awesome!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
This was horrible. Painful to read. This is every yaoi cliche that everybody hates. After a while I stopped taking it seriously and started laughing to myself as i was reading.
Crazy-Hime chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
This was Awemazing and I LOVE IT!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Megatron is so dead
Foresthunter chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
ANOTHER CHAPTER DAMMMIIIITTT!
The Stranger chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
You fiend!

Making poor Optimus go through all that!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
OMG! I cracked up when I read the part of Jazz falling out of the tree! I reread that paragraph 3 times already and it gets funnier every time.
XLizardXQueenX chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
Love this, love this, LOVE THIS! Well then, off to Our Altered Destines!
wolf-dream94 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Cant wait for the sequel :)
junjou romantica chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Please please put up the sequel soon! :)
Anon chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Wow. Talk about an epic ending. You sure know how to leave me hanging on the edge and (practically) dying on the inside. I can't wait for you to upload the sequel. I'm ecstatic to find out what happens next.
Zeta 'thegamer' Draconix chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
-claps- YAAAAAY EPIC ENDING!