Reviews for Alone in This Bed
Wonderful! Amazing! I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Fabulous
Kicon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my god my heart is about to burst. This is too perfect!

Ki
girlintime chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Too many emotions to form a sensible review. Bloody marvelous fic. Thank u
Lebek chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is absolutley brilliant, the right amount of everything.. ahh I love it!
amberpire chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Absolutely brilliant.
Zenelia chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This story deserves all the awards. Really.

It's long, it's thought out, it's beautifully written, and so so sooo believable. I could practically feel Seamus' hurt, and the way you described the relationship between him and Dean... ad;lfkaj! I can't express enough how much this story is perfect. Well, not perfect, because I remember spotting one mistake, but STILL. It's close enough.

Marvelous job, truly. You did amazing with it!

-Zenelia*Sky
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Fan. Tas. Tic. Absolutely brilliant. I love it.

(*_*)
Hermy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
sooooo nice!1

great job
WiseGirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaahh! that is sooo amazing! :D

Love and unicorns, WiseGirl xx
mescaline chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I read in your profile that it annoys you when people favourite stories without reviewing them, and since I don't want to annoy you: This story is enormously well written, in my opinion. It's a perfect balance between angst and fluff and comedy and everything in between. It made my pulse race and my breath hitch in some places because it was so cute and heartbreaking. Well done indeed.
Devon chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
...

AMAZING!

Seamus is my favorite character in the HP series!

You did a great job with this story, please write more Deamus stories!

A question;

do you think that you could make an alternate ending where something happens to Dean? I know that's depressing but the emotion that gets to reader's through death is amazing.

Great job!

Devon
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Finally, a SeamusxDean story I do enjoy. It was wonderful! I loved it! Seriously brilliant!
xhpduhx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
'No! Stop it! What are you, a glutton for punishment?'

haha. loved it. ohh! ohh! and this one!

'When I said I wasn't going to help you, that wasn't an open invitation for you to perform underage magic!'

haha. love it. ohh! and of course!

'It really was difficult to keep himself from leaning his face forward ever so slightly and licking, just once'

this was a great story. kept me giggling, as well as crying practically. this one got me:

'The entire battle Seamus didn't once leave Dean's side: He was too afraid that if he did, he'd never find him again.'

it really shows the weight of the war on them, and it;s just so effin depressing. but yahh. great job here. i love it. ]
technologik chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Sweet Jesus, that was brilliant.