Reviews for Fox and Cards
Awesome!
Devin316 chapter 9 . 3/20
Need more chapters but great story so far
Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 2/17
I just saw that I posted the same challenge three times in the reviews. I apologize for that.
Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 2/17
I love this story. Card Captor Sakura was one of the first anime's I was introduced to as a kid and Naruto is one of my favorites. The way you are fleshing out Naruto and Sakura's relationship is just perfect! To the way they interact with one another to the way that they fight together. It is just perfect. You have meshed the fantasy and adventure elements of both series and the drama is just perfect! Everyone is acting like themselves and are growing in believable ways if this was cannon. You do make on or two spelling mistakes in some of your chapters but they are very minor and do not take away from this story. I also am liking how you are fleshing out the characters and developing them in believable ways. You are just nailing it here! I want more!

Now if it is okay with you can I pose a challenge for a story? If you cannot do this challenge yourself that is fine but can you at least post it as a challenge exactly as it is down below? I would do it myself but for some reason I cannot officially log in to the site and post it myself so I would be extremely grateful if you did this for me as this is a story I would love to see be put to life and has a premise that I think is extremely thought out and unique.

Now here is the main premise for the Story. It is a Pokémon BlazeBlue crossover with Mewtwo as the main character. See further details down below.

Story Challenge Part 1: Mewtwo's origin and powers. Mewtwo has to be the one from the Pokémon The First Movie Mew VS. Mewtwo also known as Mewtwo Strikes Back(including the special Mewtwo's Origin which is Mewtwo's backstory before the movie) Mewtwo has to have all the powers he has across the Pokémon Franchise but has to train and work hard to master them(see Mewtwo's training in Mewtwo Strikes Back for inspiration and see Death Battle's Mewtwo VS. Shadow the Hedgehog for Mewtwo's standard arsenal and abilities an tactics). Also due to exposure to the Boundary and Kokonoe's experiments and her pulling out Mewtwo's weaknesses to bug, ghost, and dark type damage he can also take on both his Mega Mewtwo X and his Mega Mewtwo Y forms and shift between the two forms at will to keep his opponents guessing, But when Mewtwo loses his cool he becomes Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken Tournament but will eventually control it when he is given an Idea Engine in away similar to Ragna in his fight with Terumi at the end of Continuum Shift Extend which also holds inside of it a Synergy Stone and A Shadow Synergy Stone created by Kokonoe. Also during ChronoPhantasma due to Mewtwo training under Jubei after the events of Continuum Shift Mewtwo is be able to go into a drive, a burst mode, Synergy Burst, an overdrive, and an unlimited form. Oh and when Mewtwo goes into his Shadow Mewtwo form he can Mega Evolve into Mega Shadow Mewtwo and when he is still training under Jubei and mastering his new abilities before ChronoPhantasma; Mewtwo must eventually bypass the Shadow Mewtwo form entirely and go straight into his Mega Shadow Mewtwo form (and be in complete control)when he needs to and again to keep his enemy guessing.

Story Challenge Part 2: Mewtwo's arrival to the BlazeBlue World and his allegiance. When Amber and the other clones that Mewtwo was connected to passed away Doctor Fuji used a safety device which was a teleportation device installed into the capsule to teleport the infant Mewtwo to the BlazeBlue World due to Doctor Fuji knowing how powerful Mewtwo would become. Mewtwo has to be saved from his would be death in the Boundary by either the Amatarasu Unit's Intervention by transporting the infant Pokémon to Kokonoe's lab or Kokonoe's experiments in the Boundary where he grows up and matures naturally while mastering his abilities. Mewtwo has to become loyal to Kokonoe and Iron Tager in Sector Seven and see them as parental figures but not be loyal to Sector Seven itself and Mewtwo must also become a close friend to Lambda when the story carries over to BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Extend.

Story Challenge Part 3: Mewtwo's Adventure's, and his personality and development. Mewtwo has to go through the events of BlazeBlue Calamity Trigger, BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Extend, and BlazeBlue ChronoPhantasma. As Mewtwo get's involved in the unfolding events of each the games while running missions for Sector Seven and Kokonoe until ChronoPhantasma. Mewtwo also has to develop into the character we see at the end of Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns during his adventures. A wise, philosophical, and noble hero who is not afraid to take action and can who can hold his own with the best of them.
UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ vvvv
Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Can I pose a challenge for a story? If you cannot do this challenge yourself that is fine but can you at least post it as a challenge exactly as it is down below. I would do it myself but for some reason I cannot officially log in to the site and post it myself so I would be extremely grateful if you did this for me as this is a story I would love to see be put to life and has a premise that I think is extremely thought out and unique.

Now here is the main premise for the Story. it is a Pokémon BlazeBlue crossover with Mewtwo as the main character. See further details down below.

Story Challenge Part 1: Mewtwo's origin and powers. Mewtwo has to be the one from the Pokémon The First Movie Mew VS. Mewtwo also known as Mewtwo Strikes Back(including the special Mewtwo's Origin which is Mewtwo's backstory before the movie) Mewtwo has to have all the powers he has across the Pokémon Franchise but has to train and work hard to master them(see Mewtwo's training in Mewtwo Strikes Back for inspiration and see Death Battle's Mewtwo VS. Shadow the Hedgehog for Mewtwo's standard arsenal and abilities an tactics). Also due to exposure to the Boundary and Kokonoe's experiments in pulling out Mewtwo's weaknesses to bug, ghost and dark type damage he can also take on both his Mega Mewtwo X and his Mega Mewtwo Y forms and shift between the two keep his opponents guessing, But when Mewtwo loses his cool he becomes Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken Tournament but will eventually control it when he is given an Idea Engine in away similar to Ragna in his fight with Terumi at the end of Continuum Shift Extend which also holds inside of it a Synergy Stone and A Shadow Synergy Stone created by Kokonoe and training under Jubei after the events of Continuum Shift as well as be able to go into a drive, a burst mode, Synergy Burst, an overdrive, and an unlimited form. Oh and when Mewtwo goes into his Shadow Mewtwo form he can Mega Evolve into Mega Shadow Mewtwo and when he is training under Jubei and mastering his new abilities before ChronoPhantasma Mewtwo must eventually bypass the Shadow Mewtwo form entirely and go straight into his Mega Shadow Mewtwo form when he needs to and once again to keep his enemy guessing

Story Challenge Part 3: Mewtwo's Adventure's, and his personality and development. Mewtwo has to go through the events of BlazeBlue Calamity Trigger, BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Extend, BlazeBlue ChronoPhantasma. as Mewtwo get's involved in the unfolding events of each the games while running missions for Sector Seven and Kokonoe until ChronoPhantasma. Mewtwo also has to develop into the character we see at the end of Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns during his adventures. A wise, philosophical, and noble hero who is not afraid to take action and can who can hold his own with the best of them.
luz nocturna chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Porque ni la seguiste (TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)
anbu31uchiha chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
Oh and when Mewtwo goes into his Shadow Mewtwo form he can Mega Evolve into Mega Shadow Mewtwo and when he is training under Jubei and mastering his new abilities before ChronoPhantasma Mewtwo must eventually bypass the Shadow Mewtwo form entirely and go straight into his Mega Shadow Mewtwo form when he needs to and once again to keep his enemy guessing.
Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 8/18/2016

Story Challenge Part 2: Mewtwo's arrival to the BlazeBlue World and his allegiance. When Amber and the other clones that Mewtwo was connected to passed away Doctor Fuji used a safety device(a teleportation device installed into the capsule) to teleport the infant Mewtwo to the BlazeBlue World due to Doctor Fuji knowing how powerful Mewtwo would become. Mewtwo has to be saved from his would be death in the Boundary by either the Amatarasu Unit's Intervention by transporting the infant Pokémon to Kokonoe's lab or Kokonoe's experiments in the Boundary where he grows up and matures naturally while mastering his abilities. Mewtwo has to become loyal to Kokonoe and Iron Tager in Sector Seven and see them as parental figures but not be loyal to Sector Seven itself and Mewtwo must also become a close friend to Lambda when the story carries over to BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Extend.

Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
I have a request to make for this story, specifically for Naruto's return home.
Now Yuuko Ichihara has shown up all across the universe of Clamp as she is the Witch of Space and Time, and at the end of the Card Captor Sakura manga Yuuko has Sakura's key as(from what my sources say)Sakura no longer needs the key to cast spells. But Yuuko always charges a somewhat reasonable price for her services. So here is my idea. When Sakura gets all the Clow Cards from the anime let Naruto offer up his services to Yuuko or his knowledge of Chakra as his payment so he can go home.
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
I hate to say but I like the original better Kyuubix naruto does not fit for this story and I don't see it being complete the more complex it is more harder it is to finish

Sorry but I had to voice my opinion
thor94 chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
good chapter.
otherwise little confused about cards.
all captured are sakura ones, or like with shaolan in the manga, few of the cards kicked by naruto are naruto propertie until the trial?
Kaz chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
I wonder... will Syaoran and Tomoyo fall in love with one another in the future?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2016