Reviews for Ronin
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 19 . 3/19
Can't wait for the sequel.
Bombertank chapter 16 . 8/28/2016
I've been meaning to ask you this. Why do you go from saying Naruto in one sentence to saying The Kyuubi Jinchuuriki? Why not stay with Naruto? It would make it a whole lot easier.
246vili chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
It was a good story. Though I don't see the sequel of Ronin on your page. So you didn't found enough inspiration to start the sequel? A pity because this was a god story.
246vili chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Freeing a town village by slaughtering dozens of thugs/bandits/pirates with no problem. Just another workday for Naruto.

Lol that ending! I'm not sure Naruto is ready to be in a relationship with three females at the same time, though it could be good training to increase his stamina, if you know what I mean ;)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
pretty awesome fic! i quite like naruto's skillset.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
246vili chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Oh so you made Mabui part Uzumaki? It only makes me wonder if he would want to join Kumo after he deals with the Mizukage... most likely not if he reunite with Mei first.

Good story so far.
246vili chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Typical in these kind of Naruto stories. Just when Naruto thinks everything is OK, a huge shitstorm hits and he ends up alone again. But that's what makes the stories more exciting in a way.
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
mas capitulos
Fupoko.chan chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
i'm sorry but you got fuuinjutsu wrong
D chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
While interesting and action packed i think it falls a little flat in a few areas. 1 this is a ninja world things like long swords don't really belong. I know the artists of the series took a lot of artistic liberty in designing the weapons of the naruto world but honestly it was a sore point there too. 2 at certain points in the story you get tired of reading and skip to the important parts that actually continue and build the story. 3 Memorials in an oriental setting should never be based on a European religion or mindset(understand you were doing a crossover there but still was out of place). Outside of these areas you did a good job with your vision of the story and writing it in a progressive and satisfactory pace. This allowed readers to both know and understand your characters and their environment. Try sometimes reading your story before letting it out and see if it feels slow, boring or like you can skip a few lines or paragraphs without loosing any of the story. If you find these re-write them, delete them or put them in where it no longer hinders the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
You psycho. You deserve to be tortured and killed just like in your damned story.
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I read this year's ago. And I just re-read it and it is a great fic.

I was just wondering if you still had plans for a sequel?
tanzar81 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
So basically your Naruto has a stealth and infiltration of A to S if there is not a sensor nin around. Is that what your saying?
kiddingkatgrant chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
fuinjutsu
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Looking forward seeing if a sequel exists and reading it. This was a fun romp through the Naruto world and has lots of interesting ideas implemented. Some problems with the poor grammar but I was still able to finish the story without much trouble. Looking forward to reading more in the future.