Reviews for Ronin
Mark Adams chapter 19 . 2/25
Really wonderful story. I read it all in one sitting and think it is now one of my most favorite Naruto stories... I loved the style and the concept..
Thank you so much.
Mark
I'm sorry if this offends you, but you suck at rapping.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 1/7
I don't care what kind of fucking bear that is! You said when he was with the Terumi family that he could take on low genin. He has 8 months of training so id say hes at least mid genin now. How can a GENIN have trouble with a BEAR. And what BEAR can deflect kunai?! Its utterly ridiculous!
Drew86419 chapter 1 . 1/7
You never mentioned if he ever regrew his dick
John D. Malcolm chapter 5 . 1/2
You forgot the most power SS rank
sts431 chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Amazing story please update.
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
pls write sequal love story
uwishuwerecool chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great story is there more pls
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
How shitty can this story get?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Really she has read hai she looks like her and her name is MEI and naruto thinks she is a look alike?
Is your naruto retarded or are you?
SageNaruto3881 chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
to those reading this sopa is back help us stop this at the stop sopa 2014 gather as much support as you can before it's to late we have into the 19th this month we can't let it end like this!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Please make a sequel
nerdpower101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
You know it kinda funny when your talking about sex and you say "and more"
ShadowCub chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Reading the chapters I somehow missed, and its great.

Less sex more Konoha beatdown! I want him to stomp them like Godzilla going to town on Tokoyo.
Googlemo chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Well even though you didn't put any effort in Naruto's relationship I liked this story. I think you probably shouldn't write a sequel, because Naruto's love-life already set in stone, and if you decide to write a story of pure adventure, it's gonna be crippled.