Reviews for Ronin
Diomar Lord Dimitri chapter 1 . 7/14
mas capitulos
Fupoko.chan chapter 4 . 5/16
i'm sorry but you got fuuinjutsu wrong
D chapter 19 . 2/17
While interesting and action packed i think it falls a little flat in a few areas. 1 this is a ninja world things like long swords don't really belong. I know the artists of the series took a lot of artistic liberty in designing the weapons of the naruto world but honestly it was a sore point there too. 2 at certain points in the story you get tired of reading and skip to the important parts that actually continue and build the story. 3 Memorials in an oriental setting should never be based on a European religion or mindset(understand you were doing a crossover there but still was out of place). Outside of these areas you did a good job with your vision of the story and writing it in a progressive and satisfactory pace. This allowed readers to both know and understand your characters and their environment. Try sometimes reading your story before letting it out and see if it feels slow, boring or like you can skip a few lines or paragraphs without loosing any of the story. If you find these re-write them, delete them or put them in where it no longer hinders the story.
You psycho. You deserve to be tortured and killed just like in your damned story.
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I read this year's ago. And I just re-read it and it is a great fic.

I was just wondering if you still had plans for a sequel?
tanzar81 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
So basically your Naruto has a stealth and infiltration of A to S if there is not a sensor nin around. Is that what your saying?
kiddingkatgrant chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
fuinjutsu
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Looking forward seeing if a sequel exists and reading it. This was a fun romp through the Naruto world and has lots of interesting ideas implemented. Some problems with the poor grammar but I was still able to finish the story without much trouble. Looking forward to reading more in the future.
Mark Adams chapter 19 . 2/25/2015
Really wonderful story. I read it all in one sitting and think it is now one of my most favorite Naruto stories... I loved the style and the concept..
Thank you so much.
Mark
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
I'm sorry if this offends you, but you suck at rapping.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I don't care what kind of fucking bear that is! You said when he was with the Terumi family that he could take on low genin. He has 8 months of training so id say hes at least mid genin now. How can a GENIN have trouble with a BEAR. And what BEAR can deflect kunai?! Its utterly ridiculous!
Drew86419 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
You never mentioned if he ever regrew his dick
John D. Malcolm chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
You forgot the most power SS rank
LoudSTS431 chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Amazing story please update.
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
pls write sequal love story