Reviews for Ronin
Great job
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2018
Great story.
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
Hello just wanted to say that it is not called fuyunjutsu but fuinjutsu
Blandy8521 chapter 19 . 6/4/2018
This isn't complete and it's 2018 and there's no sequel unless it's one of the stories that isn't in English so sorry to say but if you want to see this finished don't hold out hope as it's very unlikely
Guest chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
Whoever male or female that wrote this story did an amazing job please write a sequel to
it's just another primate chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
How and why did Naruto stealth drop from A to B?
rising1 chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
I request sequel.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 19 . 3/19/2017
Can't wait for the sequel.
Bombertank chapter 16 . 8/28/2016
I've been meaning to ask you this. Why do you go from saying Naruto in one sentence to saying The Kyuubi Jinchuuriki? Why not stay with Naruto? It would make it a whole lot easier.
246vili chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
It was a good story. Though I don't see the sequel of Ronin on your page. So you didn't found enough inspiration to start the sequel? A pity because this was a god story.
246vili chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Freeing a town village by slaughtering dozens of thugs/bandits/pirates with no problem. Just another workday for Naruto.

Lol that ending! I'm not sure Naruto is ready to be in a relationship with three females at the same time, though it could be good training to increase his stamina, if you know what I mean ;)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
pretty awesome fic! i quite like naruto's skillset.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
246vili chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Oh so you made Mabui part Uzumaki? It only makes me wonder if he would want to join Kumo after he deals with the Mizukage... most likely not if he reunite with Mei first.

Good story so far.
246vili chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Typical in these kind of Naruto stories. Just when Naruto thinks everything is OK, a huge shitstorm hits and he ends up alone again. But that's what makes the stories more exciting in a way.