Reviews for Cooking the grape tart
jennyellen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved that! Short & sweet & just brilliant!
cyberhyper chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice!
Stephen Holmes chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Kinky very kinky. It is a pity it was short, we could have done with more of that.

Please write some more stories of a simular nature.
NatalieWeasley chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha

very sweet!
DraconianKnight chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice story. I say exquisite!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Edible art! lol
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Best and sweetest Lily/Scorpius I have ever read. :D

It was perfect!

I think you should do more on them.

I loved the last line...Naughty!
carol chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
nice one !

dont take too long to post another!
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh Merlin, this was a yummy fic! Lily is one lucky girl!

:P

I really liked this! It fit the quote so well and it was really funny. I think you got both of their characters down really well. Although I am a huge Lily/Teddy shipper, I have been reading a lot of Lily/Scorpius lately and really enjoying it. Great job!

Hehe, I loved the last line! Naughty, naughty.

:D

-Morghen
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
HAHAHAH! KYOOOOOOOT! XD

I do love this, Pooja. ;D

Okay, now, I'm pretty sure you understand that I'm a huge Lily/Teddy fan...but this is swaying me! :O *gasp!* But no, really. I wanna read more Lily/Scor from you!

Quote: Cute. Food: Naaaice. B) Fic: Fan-frickin'-tastic. The dialogue was hilarious and I loved your use of the food prompt. I loved it when Lil said Scor was delicious. As I'm in love with the Malfoy men, you can understand that I think of Scorpius in the same manner! XDDD

Do more, do more!

-mew! :D
VictoriaRoseForever chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hehe, I liked this. Never really read a Lily/Scorpius fic before. I love the way Lilly calls Scorpius, SCOR! Very cute and the end...I love the ending sentence.

"I think the bed would be more of an appropriate place for what I'm planning for you next, baby. You will definitely learn your lesson,"

:) Favorite Part!

Great Job!
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
very well written i liked it(:
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
perhaps the shower would be more appropriate so they can wash the grape tart off...
DDDDISSSHA chapter 1 . 7/10/2010