Reviews for Very Professional?
SSXfanatic chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Cool chapter, once again you've been able to work in funny jokes with the plot line. Can't wait to see what happens with Allegra and Viggo now, it'll be interesting.
mwharp chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Psymon upset, thats a first, that was a great chapter but can u write chapter 3 of ssx isn't dead since thats my favorite story and really want to know what happens next
SSXfanatic chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Very interesting story so far. It seems that you've taken a lot of the personalities and chocked them full of...um, anger stuff. I don't know exactly, but the tension, drama, and quarreling in the chapters has been entertaining, and I've been laughing throughout the story. You've also got some nice relationship conflicts that I hope you add on to throughout your writing.

I do hope you continue, and good luck!
Spyte chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Really enjoying the story so far, you have the characters pitch perfect, the dialogue feels natural and unforced yet paints so much of a picture. Lovin Zoe in particualr she is in that classic place we all relate to (I think) and I am hoping you keep working Elise in that bitchy/antagonistic role Playing the game I was always convinced the blonde would do pretty much anything to win a race...this should have been a film
Violetta91 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Lol Stupid Mac! What kind of advice is that? Good chapter! :)
AoUsagi chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
really, really good! i love this story so far! keep it up!
AoUsagi chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
naiz. i like it so far! good character presentation and you've got a good theme going with them. keep it up! i want to know what happens in the next few chapters!
I.AM.ELLiE chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I'm not big on the whole Allegra/Viggo thing, I'm just waiting to hear about Kaori and Mac, or Zoe and Moby. :)
Violetta91 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Where's Psymon at? & The Mac and Kaori ness? ;(

It's pretty good so far.
Collision chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
very good so far, cant wait to read more :)
Fanfiction.netMember chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I give you props for having everyone in so far, it seems some people can't pull it off. But your doing a good job so far. It seems interesting, let's see what you come up with next. :)
katalina0525 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Awww. This is so cute. I love Allegra and Viggo as a couple! Update ASAP pretty please. You're doing an excellent job with these characters! I'm so glad to see we've got even more great SSX fanfiction coming in. It's about time!