Reviews for Black Dawn
Harriverse chapter 16 . 2/1
This story moved at a fast pace. I am not quite sure what is going on.
Harriverse chapter 7 . 2/1
Only the second mention of Potter. I was kind of wondering how Fai-lo could be a unicorn soul in Harry's body with no one the wiser? I'm reading this directly after the first story, which by the way I thought was fantastically convoluted until the point you killed Harry. At that point I wondered how your 'verse was going to survive. Thank goodness I read the epilogue.

So, the point that the boys share a soul, that Fai-lo has joined the collective soul, and that they have access to their ancestors memories has kind of been taken for granted. They are developing into their own persons. And Harry has only interacted twice since this one began. I kind of wondered many things about that.

Harry was treated very badly in your fic. I did kind of wonder why he would want to do anything for the people who made his life so bad.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
cool
Math-lv chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Another great (if somewhat disturbing) story. Thank you!
Stormshadow13 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Amusing.

Loved watching the Blacks in this fic.

The muggle Magical school was also awsome.
erik chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
A great alternate to canon.
9shadowcat9 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Please post more of this series soon! T_T
lastcrazyhorn chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Wait, where'd they find the diary?
MsQueenWitch chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
good
onaleia chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
I would be interested in reading more of this universe when you get a chance. Your stories are very much the kind I cannot put down, and can even enjoy re-reading.
sub0chick chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
another wonderful story, i love your OCs and the interactions between all the different characters. keep up the great work, i look forward to the sequels :D
jupimako chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Quite enjoyable! The plot was totally worth reading through the insanity that is your writing style.
Andrius chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Very interesting. I hope Green Harry will play a larger role in the sequels though.
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
loved it!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
wohoo! great sequel :D I can't wait to read the next part!
amazing stuff :)