Reviews for Black Dawn
9shadowcat9 chapter 15 . 6/28
So about those sequels... Any chance we can read them soon?
bassoongirl14 chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Totally loved this!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
Excellent story so far. Any progress on the sequel?
Anhkmorpork chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
This series dead?
spinnerofdark chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
Wonderful story, could you post here if there is a sequel?
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
Good grins. Thanks for a fun read! Interesting and credible alt-verse you've created here.
01asdf chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
I realise its been years but since there was a recent update to the other story, is there a chance of getting the sequels to this?
Penny is wise chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
Awesome story.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Sinistra Vector? I thought it was Aurora Sinistra (astronomy) and Septima Vector (arithmancy), two separate professors.

Hermione really is irritating, and she is downright malicious on the subject of poor little Green Harry, who seems only to help and not harm. I wonder why she is so hostile and hateful. I suppose it comes from never having been a friend of Harry's when he was alive. Does she even have any actual friends (not having had Harry to run interference for her when he was alive)?

Why is Dumbledore so ignorant of these three "diplomat families"? As the Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump, I should think knowledge of their history and role in their world should be required. And yes, I realize it is a history for YOUR alternate universe; however, that shouldn't excuse Dumbledore from knowing it, as he is still part of your AU. He seems completely ignorant of the Blacks' place in the Wizarding world as well as how he has damaged things by allowing Harry to be murdered.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Well, since Harry's advice to seek help from Spike proved beneficial to Ginny, we can only hope she will accept his advice regarding the Diary. He should have told her to take it to Snape, who will know what it is. Then again, if he mentions it to Lucius, it might just get put away to be used for its original purpose. OR ... If Lucius and Snape truly want to get rid of Moldy, maybe they will start the Horcrux hunt. Perhaps Harry can check with Regulus and help them.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
I thought no Muggleborns were returning to Hogwarts - or did that refer only to new first years? Hermione is obviously back, although I don't think it sounds as if she is going to have a very good year. (Sorry ... I accidentally touched the post button on chapter 1 before I was finished.)

Is Fai-lo actually Harry ... or some incarnation of him? (In the words of Vinnie Barbarino and some really super old TV guy I can't remember, "I'm so confused!")
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I normally love Hermione. Alas, even when she is being portrayed positively, I will concede that she has some qualities and behaviors that would try the patience of that ultimate seeker of knowledge, Rowena Ravenclaw.
moonprincess97524 chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
Wonderful story. I do have to say that this chapter is rather confusing.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Okay I know that this story is done, and I know this isn't a story for those that love Hermione. I have waited this long in my reading of this wonderful wonderful wonderful story, but what on earth is wrong with that girl?! Why on earth would she try and take a book from someone she doesn't know NOT knowing exactly what they are reading and tell them that she can explain the book to them?! Just how stupid is she?
harrynginnyinatree chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
Rather rich, Dumbledore preaching a fair trial for vampires to Sirius Black of all people. I was rather surprised that this chapter skipped so far forward, is the next story going to continue from here? Will you be updating the series soon?