Reviews for Live, Learn & Love
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 4 . 1/4
Wow, this story was one of the best I ever read *-* I like how the first chapter showed drama and the snippets were pure fluff *-*
It was very good and I very much enjiyed to read it. The ending of the 3 snippet was brilliant, I thought I was seeing a movie, only reading it xD
berry5tz chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was a wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely.

The start was rough for the both of them. But who knew a little 14 year old girl would end up bringing them back together? I was also glad that the EMT guy told Sasuke, that he was going to be a father. I don't know that Naruto would have ever been able to tell Sasuke.

Itachi, was a wonderful brother. I was glad for this because sometimes he really isn't portrayed very well at all and he is one of my favorite characters in the manga/anime.

Shinji, is sweet and adorable. The part were Sasuke and Shinji, we're going to make breakfast for Naruto was so endearing! I think Shinji, will turn out to be a great kid.

Thanks for this one!
letstalkyu chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
CUTE :3
andysanime chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Good job on this story and... ha-ha I can't help but feel just a /bit/ bad for Itachi and Neji XD
babyangelholic chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD
it was so cute, well-written and OSM. *o*
I really love this fic! Hope u write moreee fics like this
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT FIC AUTHOR 3
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh my gosh...I read this a long time ago, but I can't believe I never reviewed!
Anyways, this is a really sweet story (I did enjoy the bit at the end with Itachi and Neji lol) and I LOVE IT! Thanks for the good work and effort!
7thcircleofhell chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Lol good fic, I liked it
MelanisticLeopard chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Gaaaah I love this fic! You did such an amazing, fantastic job with it from the main oneshot to these little add-ons!

It's so cute! I can't even! Lol, Naruto would immediately want another! Geez

Aww Shinji! He's too cute! I think we need more of him ;) ~It just doesn't get any better than this family right here!

I think another snapshot is in order! Weren't they going to have another baby? Let's get on that! I WANT to see how THAT goes!
dirtygirl42 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I enjoyed that so much! Great job!
XxMicciexX chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Don't exactly know how many times I went back and reread this story and just now decided to review for EVERY chapter, but I just can't let it go... got to read it :D
XxMicciexX chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Are my teeth rotting? I think they are, overload of sugary cuteness.
XxMicciexX chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Guess what.. I'm back and reviewed again. My one review didn't do this justice. I love it sooo much~! :D

I love how even though the characters are a teeny weeny bit OOC, their conversations are so genuine! I can totally picture it happening~!
rokudaime09 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
this is my best and favorite sasunaru fic! totally loved it!

well hope there's another sequel you know the second child! hahaha
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
sooooo cute! The snippet leave me with my teeth rotting right here! what are you gonna do about it xD~ the family is sugary sweet darn it!
YaoiAttraction chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Awwwww Shinji! Can he get any more adorable? I love the little cutie like he was my own! YES he's that CUTE!

Good thing that Sasuke is going to make Naruto ramble on and on about Shinji looks as if Ita and Neji was in the middle if something. That's why its funny!

GOOD JOB :]