Reviews for Live, Learn & Love
jj chapter 4 . 10/13
hahha love that ending wonderful story
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 4 . 1/4
Wow, this story was one of the best I ever read *-* I like how the first chapter showed drama and the snippets were pure fluff *-*
It was very good and I very much enjiyed to read it. The ending of the 3 snippet was brilliant, I thought I was seeing a movie, only reading it xD
berry5tz chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was a wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely.

The start was rough for the both of them. But who knew a little 14 year old girl would end up bringing them back together? I was also glad that the EMT guy told Sasuke, that he was going to be a father. I don't know that Naruto would have ever been able to tell Sasuke.

Itachi, was a wonderful brother. I was glad for this because sometimes he really isn't portrayed very well at all and he is one of my favorite characters in the manga/anime.

Shinji, is sweet and adorable. The part were Sasuke and Shinji, we're going to make breakfast for Naruto was so endearing! I think Shinji, will turn out to be a great kid.

Thanks for this one!
letstalkyu chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
andysanime chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Good job on this story and... ha-ha I can't help but feel just a /bit/ bad for Itachi and Neji XD
babyangelholic chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
it was so cute, well-written and OSM. *o*
I really love this fic! Hope u write moreee fics like this
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh my gosh...I read this a long time ago, but I can't believe I never reviewed!
Anyways, this is a really sweet story (I did enjoy the bit at the end with Itachi and Neji lol) and I LOVE IT! Thanks for the good work and effort!
7thcircleofhell chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Lol good fic, I liked it
MelanisticLeopard chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Gaaaah I love this fic! You did such an amazing, fantastic job with it from the main oneshot to these little add-ons!

It's so cute! I can't even! Lol, Naruto would immediately want another! Geez

Aww Shinji! He's too cute! I think we need more of him ;) ~It just doesn't get any better than this family right here!

I think another snapshot is in order! Weren't they going to have another baby? Let's get on that! I WANT to see how THAT goes!
dirtygirl42 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I enjoyed that so much! Great job!
XxMicciexX chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Don't exactly know how many times I went back and reread this story and just now decided to review for EVERY chapter, but I just can't let it go... got to read it :D
XxMicciexX chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Are my teeth rotting? I think they are, overload of sugary cuteness.
XxMicciexX chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Guess what.. I'm back and reviewed again. My one review didn't do this justice. I love it sooo much~! :D

I love how even though the characters are a teeny weeny bit OOC, their conversations are so genuine! I can totally picture it happening~!
rokudaime09 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
this is my best and favorite sasunaru fic! totally loved it!

well hope there's another sequel you know the second child! hahaha
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
sooooo cute! The snippet leave me with my teeth rotting right here! what are you gonna do about it xD~ the family is sugary sweet darn it!