Reviews for Picture This
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love the way you've worked the mixture of fluffy tender goodness and deeply painful, dark stuff. Really good writing style and pace, you've captured the characters really well and the whole thing is beautiful.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was beautiful. I am seriously crying, here! The Ziva/Abby friendship, the Gibbs/Tony relationship, and of course, the Tiva. "...the moment that his own heart started beating again."...most touching line ever!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Fluff bunnies are good and should be shared with friends. Thank you.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
my favaourite part is near the end about that moment in the cell, written so nicely. i love it.

and the box of pictures that ziva goes through. wonderful.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
All this from a picture? I'm so impressed. Great job!
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Loved it! And the fact that the team members feel free to rummage about in one another's drawers.(wait,that didn't come out right...)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This is a very good find. I've been coming across many random NCIS stories today and thought it was too bad someone didn't have to approve the stories before they were published lol.

Cute moments between Tony and Ziva, they're my favorite couple on NCIS with Gibbs/Jenny coming in second :D.
dazzlefly chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
it is beautiful ! very good job. SAM and Silencero will love it!
JosieFB chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
You made me cry while at the hair salon! Maybe they thnk it the haircolor is making my eyes water! This is a wonderful extension of Ziva's picture on Tony's fb since she was the only girl there.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Nice job! I liked this a lot. The only thing I don't like about one shots is that I always want more of the fic haha. Great job
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I liked it.

A lot.

Picture-inspired stories, if they're as good as this one, are okay in my book!

Good job!