Reviews for Simple Equations
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Sweet, Simple, Straightforward. That's how I describe this one-shot. And I love it to pieces. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.*grins with a thumbs-up*
jervaulx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Poignant and brilliant. Straight-forward and yes, entrancing. Definitely Tadashi.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Aw how cute!
cynthiarox66 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
wahhhhh, so lovely! i LOVE tadashi and i love this pairing! great job on the fic .
inacityofdreams chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
AWWWWEE! This made me smile! I nearly cried! I love it, this story is one of the most ah-mayzing stories I've ever read for S.A! It would be really amazing if you wrote a small story like this about how Akira feels about Tadashi. Anyways, I love this! :) It's just too cute.

~Brightest-Star-In-The-Sky23
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love this fic.

We've wanted to read something like this from TadashixAkira, and read your fic and loved it. You get the relationship they share this very IC in so few words, that's great.

The way you describe to Tadashi, carefree and easy, but when dealing with Akira things are not so simple I really liked, especially the end when the answer to your question is Akira, and that's why I was happy, even when she hit and everything.

Very good.

Kisses!
Lady Deather chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love it, It's really cute x) (Like the couple P)
xhuizini chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
the whole idea is quite nice...

wish you would have turn this pov into a story though...

(_)
Mikachan105 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
O.o

A complicated but interesting drabble~

Mayb i shud do tis sumtimes

Love it coz it makes me reread it twice to understand