Reviews for Two Wolves One Imprint
ayla war chapter 6 . 4/30
oh yeah Ner
Mythologygoddess00 chapter 40 . 4/29
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ! I'm on the edge of my seat!
Bookaddict0815 chapter 1 . 4/1
intriguing hmmm
Okay, my friends are assholes. They don't understand who killed Charlie. IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK CLIFF HANGERS ARE. And that the cullens took part in it. My friends are dumb-asses. It very well explains their grades. Cough F Cough. ; )
Love your stories, you're one of my favorite authors and i hope you update soon!
The Vampire's Snowqueen chapter 40 . 3/5
The story was really good. It was different and interesting and I can't wait for more. I just wanted to say that it needs serious editing regarding grammar. Seeing as you have decided to rewrite it, that is fine, but if you need a beta, I am eager to do it.
silver-stone2 chapter 39 . 3/4
are you going to finish this story or make a sequel to this story ?
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 40 . 2/18
I love this story! I can't wait for more, Keep up the great work!
Please update soon! really enjoy your stories!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 1/27
This is sarah88 under new name. I've lost count of how many times I've re-read this and I still love it!
silver-stone2 chapter 40 . 1/10
you are going to finish this story?
sarah88 chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
No it wasn't dull at all. It was really heartwarming. It made Sam seem more human. Emily defend her daughter tje way she did. And Sam humble himself going to get his daughter. It was wonderful chapter
sarah88 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
I'm re-reading this and I still love it! Please update soon cuz I'm sooo addicted
Vane3131 chapter 39 . 11/27/2015
Can't wait
Babysis64 chapter 40 . 11/21/2015
yes thank you so much for letting us know that you are going to continue your stories they are just wow. I enjoyed reading them. Have a good weekend. Also welcome back.
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »