Reviews for Seraphim
Diamonds and Bones chapter 1 . 1/12
Nice story.
CayStar chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful story! Love the newborn Carlisle being rescued this way!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very good liked it a lot.
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Beautiful!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow...I really loved it. This version of Aro is exactly how I imagine him too. I love his compassion and respect for Carlisle's choices, and his curiosity and excitement for new things.

I love Carlisle as well, especially his absolute dedication and the purity Aro sees in his mind.

I liked the twist of drinking venom to heal. It's not something I've come across before, but it felt like the perfect way to end things. It says so much about Aro's character that he would offer to help Carlisle that way and the entire scene was very intense.

Great story, thank you for writing :)
Raum chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The originality of this story is impressive!

Congrats! Great idea, very well written!

Aro and Carlisle friendship is fascinating, in my o/s "The moon over Volterra" I tried to imagine Carlisle's time in Volterra. I enjoyed your story very much, I love the way you make your readers feel Carlisle's compassion.

Thanks for writing!

Raum from Italy
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Lovely. Just Lovely.

Beutifully written, and can be taken seriously by non C/A shippers as well.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Saw this rec'd on ADF, T-rated fic thread.

Nicely written! If you ever choose to elaborate on this theme, I WOULD READ!
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
wow that was really good! poor Carlisle...I never expected Aro to have rescued him though...I love it!
spinningxreality chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
What an interesting paring, and a beautifully written story. If you would ever consider continuing this I would be quite interested in more.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was so sweet. I really enjoyed that. Thank you!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
We were talking about the need for some good Aro/Carlisle slash last night on twitter and the only 2 stories I could remember were einfach mich's and newssodark's Underneath outtake. But I vaguely remembered another that I had tucked away in my TBR folder, so here I am!

This was gorgeous! Seeing Carlisle as a young newborn through Aro's eyes makes me view him in a whole new light. I loved this so much. Thank you.
november21 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow.
ingrid44 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awe, how sweet. Here I expected Aro to act all the superior elder. Never expected such respect and tenderness. And his understanding - to actually send out for animals for Carlisle.

Hmm, won't mind reading more of Carlisle's time in Volterra.

Thanks much.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Beautiful and Poetic! I adored how well you've captured the loneliness that seems to surround Aro. I think this is brilliantly written. I look forward to future updates.