Reviews for Kira is Justice
I wouldn't have minded a smug protagonist, though it actually sounds like the innocence was lost. Man, if I had a death note I would literally kill for giggles...
Everyone hates you now. (Because you've disappointed us all, JERKA##FACE!)
K Heartilly chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Okay I was a bit worried this would be too similar to canon, but you splashed some nice changes in there.
K Heartilly chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Honestly Fiona doesn't seem that creepy to be honest.
K Heartilly chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Okay now things are getting interesting.
K Heartilly chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
A little too similar to canon, but not too terrible. Justin at least seems likable so far.
Kira Heartilly chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Pretty good, seems like you have some interesting characters to work with.
bwburke94 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
TV Tropes ruined my life way back in 2009.
Marcus Absent chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
NOOOOOOOO! I was really enjoying this!

Seriously, though, this was awesome. You had a great "Death Note 2.0" thing going on here, with some parts mirroring the original story, but proving that different characters yield different results.

I know how it feels to move on to other projects, and getting negative reviews does suck. Just know that you have at least one fan here. I know that you said it's on indefinite hiatus, but I'm keeping you on Story Alert; should you ever feel motivated enough to continue the story, I'll be sure to read it.

Thanks again for the ride.
Marcus Absent chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Fiona...yikes...
Marcus Absent chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
If you're planning on editing these chapters at any point, I should point out that there are few lines in here that are printed twice. Thought I should let you know
Marcus Absent chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
So you've met Eoin Colfer and Rick Riordan? 0.0 I am extremely jealous.
Marcus Absent chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I actually have seen the article on TVTropes. That's how I got here.
Marcus Absent chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Okay, I reviewed. Where's my cookie?

Seriously though, good chapter. I'm definitely interesting in learning more about this O guy.
Marcus Absent chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
...so Fiona (or some new character) can cause nightmares?