Reviews for Kira is Justice
K Heartilly chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Okay I was a bit worried this would be too similar to canon, but you splashed some nice changes in there.
K Heartilly chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Honestly Fiona doesn't seem that creepy to be honest.
K Heartilly chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Okay now things are getting interesting.
K Heartilly chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
A little too similar to canon, but not too terrible. Justin at least seems likable so far.
Kira Heartilly chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Pretty good, seems like you have some interesting characters to work with.
bwburke94 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
TV Tropes ruined my life way back in 2009.
Marcus Absent chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
NOOOOOOOO! I was really enjoying this!

Seriously, though, this was awesome. You had a great "Death Note 2.0" thing going on here, with some parts mirroring the original story, but proving that different characters yield different results.

I know how it feels to move on to other projects, and getting negative reviews does suck. Just know that you have at least one fan here. I know that you said it's on indefinite hiatus, but I'm keeping you on Story Alert; should you ever feel motivated enough to continue the story, I'll be sure to read it.

Thanks again for the ride.
Marcus Absent chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Fiona...yikes...
Marcus Absent chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
If you're planning on editing these chapters at any point, I should point out that there are few lines in here that are printed twice. Thought I should let you know
Marcus Absent chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
So you've met Eoin Colfer and Rick Riordan? 0.0 I am extremely jealous.
Marcus Absent chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I actually have seen the article on TVTropes. That's how I got here.
Marcus Absent chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Okay, I reviewed. Where's my cookie?

Seriously though, good chapter. I'm definitely interesting in learning more about this O guy.
Marcus Absent chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
...so Fiona (or some new character) can cause nightmares?
Marcus Absent chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Wow...praise to you, O great writer!

I can already tell that the necklace is going to be a BIG help to Justin, especially since others won't be able to see it. No doubt that will be an important trump card when he faces off against this story's veterans.

And as for Justin himself...well, that just brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "I am Justice." And he seems (at least so far) to have not developed the God complex that Light so famously had, meaning that he's a better judge (though still too arbitrary to really be righteous, IMO). Still, the morality is even more gray than before. Well done indeed.
Marcus Absent chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
A telepathic necklace?

...

That would have been EXTREMELY handy for Light. And I assume it will be for Justin.