Reviews for Kira is Justice
Random Reader chapter 12 . 6/7
When I got to the Author's Note at the end, I may have done some silent by maniacal laughing. (Silent because I'm not alone.) Please please please get revenge for Light! Okay, I'll admit, L (the original) and Light tie for my favorite Death Note character, and I am on Team Kira, so I'm biased. But still, end this differently. (After all, you don't want to just rewrite an existing story.) If you want, you could have two ending for the reader to choose from, depending on which character(s) they're rooting for.
Random Reader chapter 5 . 6/7
What the... I don't know about the manga, but I watched the anime and Watari dies. If you're going to bring him back, please also bring Light back, maybe as a Shinigami (there's a fan theory that Light became a Shinigami after he died). Also, is Justin being careful to only kill the worst criminals (like intentional murderers and rapists)? If not, he's less moral than Light.
Anonoymous chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
You should have continued it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
I wouldn't have minded a smug protagonist, though it actually sounds like the innocence was lost. Man, if I had a death note I would literally kill for giggles...
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
Everyone hates you now. (Because you've disappointed us all, JERKA##FACE!)
K Heartilly chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Okay I was a bit worried this would be too similar to canon, but you splashed some nice changes in there.
K Heartilly chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Honestly Fiona doesn't seem that creepy to be honest.
K Heartilly chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Okay now things are getting interesting.
K Heartilly chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
A little too similar to canon, but not too terrible. Justin at least seems likable so far.
Kira Heartilly chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Pretty good, seems like you have some interesting characters to work with.
bwburke94 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
TV Tropes ruined my life way back in 2009.
Marcus Absent chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
NOOOOOOOO! I was really enjoying this!

Seriously, though, this was awesome. You had a great "Death Note 2.0" thing going on here, with some parts mirroring the original story, but proving that different characters yield different results.

I know how it feels to move on to other projects, and getting negative reviews does suck. Just know that you have at least one fan here. I know that you said it's on indefinite hiatus, but I'm keeping you on Story Alert; should you ever feel motivated enough to continue the story, I'll be sure to read it.

Thanks again for the ride.
Marcus Absent chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Fiona...yikes...
Marcus Absent chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
If you're planning on editing these chapters at any point, I should point out that there are few lines in here that are printed twice. Thought I should let you know
Marcus Absent chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
So you've met Eoin Colfer and Rick Riordan? 0.0 I am extremely jealous.