Reviews for Kira is Justice
reviewer002 chapter 18 . 11/19/2010
Very Good!

Can i have my cookie
nlasnc chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
incredible. very well written im actually writing a similar story about the new L (Near) although yours far more detailed and well written. I wish I could write like this :)
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Uh oh... poor Sol and poor Justin...
Ichimaru Gin chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
It's hard adjusting to near as L
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
Oh, THAT'S What's going on. Ok. I wasn't sure what was going on at first with the blocks of quotes and no indication of who was talking... Interesting...
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
Nice chapter! :)
Charlie Waffles chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
If you feel like having the names put out that's fine. This chapter was kind of lacking in action, but it was okay. :)
Charlie Waffles chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
I like how the story's going so far. I won't be surprised if things end badly for Justice. After all, he's not as calm as Light, nor as inhuman.

As for the American Adaptation of Death Note, it may or may not happen, and it may or may not have Zac Efron playing as Light... Actually, the American Adaptation doesn't have any of the characters from the Death Note series in it. There are sort of counterparts instead. Like Light Yagami is Luke Murray instead.
sephira01yahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Good enough, interesting to read

At least the story is written in interesting way

Keep writing!
Charlie Waffles chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
So far the story is going okay. I thought it was funny how you had a prisoner shout "Kira is Justice" before dying.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
...That's funny, I did send you the beta'd chapter. Perhaps it didn't go through. Would you like me to try again?

-Eggy
Charlie Waffles chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
Hmm... I notice that O is a bit like Mello. You know, with the whole threatening people to get his way thing. C:
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Tell me, are you still looking for a beta reader? Because I would loooove to help. :D

I'm liking your plot so far, as well as the characters. Justin is believeable, the canon characters are... well... in character, and you have a pretty good style. Keep it up!

-Eggy
Charlie Waffles chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I like the title "Kira is Justice". It suits this story perfectly. I think you should have that be the title and eliminate the rest of the title; it's kind of a cluttered title otherwise.
greenpanic6 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
hmm landresvis fun I like kirq is justice
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »