Reviews for Kira is Justice
Charlie Waffles chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I like the title "Kira is Justice". It suits this story perfectly. I think you should have that be the title and eliminate the rest of the title; it's kind of a cluttered title otherwise.
greenpanic6 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
hmm landresvis fun I like kirq is justice
Charlie Waffles chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Haha. So Justice is Justin's actual name. It's ironic and kind of girly at the same time. Landras does seem to be different than Ryuk, though she does have a bit of Ryuk in her. Oh, and necklaces on guys when they are shirtless (if their chest is hairless and muscular) is hot. C:
Charlie Waffles chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Fiona makes me think of that pink haired girl in Bleach. I like her personality though. I like how Justin is. Even though he's killing about the same amount or people Light did originally, he hasn't become insane with power yet. He still seems relatively normal. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting to see more. C:
greenpanic6 chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I like the necklace idea fiona is intresting
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Omfg awesssoooooommmmmmmme! 3 u must write moooooar. :3
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Omfg awesssoooooommmmmmmme! 3 u must write moooooar. :3
Rhyzome October Wolf chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Wait, didn't Watari die with L? Is this a new Watari? Or is it Roger in disguise? then who is R? *begins to foam at the mouth* SO MANY QUESTIONS! Jk,XD I love your story so far, it's so original, I wish there were more like it (though that would defeat the point). I hope u continue with it, I'm very curious to see what Near will do *fan girl swoon* and if justin will make mistakes familiar to Light's.
greenpanic6 chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
wow amazing l is smart I knew it was trap all long I should be kira
Charlie Waffles chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I'm assuming Fiona is F. Am I right? I'm definitely interested in finding out who O is. C:
Charlie Waffles chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Well I'm guessing R is Roger... though I believe he took up Watari's name in the manga... or is R Rester?
greenpanic6 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
cool I hope justin doesnt get caught that seemed carelesss to trust that guy and I hope the virus is not traceable. I hope he gets away with everything I am a big kira supporter.
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Aw, cliffhanger! That was cold, man... like ICE. XD naw, jk. But anyway, sexy story. ITS AWESOME. So like, write more. Or I might spontaneously combust. Literally. WRITE ON! 3
Charlie Waffles chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Haha. I was right! His sister is a klepto!

I'm definitely interested in reading more of this story. It sounds very interesting.

I already am going to take a guess that Near (now L) is going to begin working on the case. Since Roger is now Watari, is he going to appear at Interpol as the original Watari did? You know, will he look like some sort of secret detective?

Oh, and is Near still going to be as childish as ever? That'll be interesting to see.

Oh, and will the original Kira task force members of the NPA work on this case, or will it be the FBI or CIA?

I'm definitely waiting to see what happens next. Update soon please. C:
Charlie Waffles chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Dude, is this boy's sister a kleptomaniac? She sounds like one...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »