Reviews for Necron Familiar Challenge
Carl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This story was really funny and the idea of a necron obtaining free will is a hilarious consept.
jesse swift chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
been seeing alot of this challenge, with alot of different races, eldar, necrons, tyranids, guardsmen,even the thousand sons, what I think this story needs, is an ork.

not just any boy mind you, but a Big mek wot shot himself out of a shokk attack gun, pretty pluasable considering how orks work, also leaves room for a metric crapton of humor and grisly gorishness, and orkishness.

just thought id leave the idea, not a writer myself, more of a reader, tallyho!
Sithking Zero chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
your fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
hey, don't stop! story sounds fun and it is very aniusual. You won't get many reveuws if you won't write more!
AA TTrue GGamer chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Shit and yes! This is something I can get behind! As a Necron player, I can't wait to see where this leads, especially due to the fact that the Necron summoned was a Flayed One!

Alerted with the force of a C'tan.
NecromancerX69 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Dude I have no idea of this series (I only watch the first episode in Youtube before reading this). And I find it awsome and epic at the same time I will try to watch the series and please update this story its gona be cool.
Trife chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Now that was original and very interesting I can't wait to see what is done with this.
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
A intresting concept presented in a excellent style, i really hope you continue this, keeping my fingers crossed!
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Huh. Lolcrons... that's just kinda sick and yet funny. Here I was, finishing up a chapter of The God of Death when I was struck by the urge to find a good WH40K/anything crossover and notice Familiar of Zero at the top. Frankly disturbed, I still want to see how THIS could possibly end in a humor over horror setting.
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
A free Necron and Louise, wow this will just be all kinds of awesome, though I was expecting a Pariah or a Necron Lord but this works so much better, I hope you update soon
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This... Is awesome. I can see so much potential for a Warhammer/ZnT crossover. Not necessarily with a Necron familiar, although it could be interesting - if you played up the original, where he'd mindlessly obey any and all orders given by his commander, as hardwired into his Living Metal by magic. Yours felt more like a crackfic; not that such wouldn't be amusing, but I see even more potential in a serious fic.
IlliterateDude chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I have a feeling the Necron will commit suicide after experiencing the sheer stupidity of some of the familiar of zero characters. This could be very interesting.
TenWings chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Legionary chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really like this idea. I myself may try my hand at this but I am unfamiliar with the manga... oh well, it will be either a epic win or a epic fail. Either way suits me. Now off to study a certain series!
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
interesting story, poor poor flayed one. i cant wait for more.