Reviews for Hardships and Friendships
Phantom of the Claw chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh, I wish you hadn't discontinued this! It's a great story, and there are so few human AU's out there for A/C.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That is sad. This seems like it could be pretty good.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Crowley has that effect on people, doesn't he? Great little fic. (If you decide to change your mind again and continue this, I'd love to read more.)
FrostedVioletlogged out chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Brilliant! Usually I don't like AU's, but this one has got me intrigued. I hope you've got more in the works :D
cheesecake66 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is so awesome! Their characterizations are perfect and I LOVE Azira's brothers. I can't wait for a sequel!
Rockerrema13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I enjoyed this. The characters are in-character for the most part and your even made them more human (what with Crowley's eyes and all) but the references are all there.

Id enjoy another chapter :]
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i like this. it made me laugh quite a lot :D
Ephrianna chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I absolutely love this, and it's only the start of things~

Human!Azira and Human!Crowley are so lovable (for completely different reasons), and are true to their characters despite being, well, human. The way you set up their meeting was hilarious and Crowley's line on Lucy was even more so. ("I refused, and kind of… called her a weasel faced skank.")

I can't wait for them to meet again, and I also want to see/hear who Azira's work-friends are, because I'm drawing a blank on that right now.

Again, great start, and can't wait to see what comes next!

-Ephemeral Inspiration
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I certainly hope this was as fun for you to write as it was for me to read. This AU was an awesome concept, and the beginning line was perfect. Azira’s brothers? Loved. Them. And Crowley’s entrance really made me giggle, as well as calling Lucy a demon.

/“I refused, and kind of… called her a weasel faced skank.”

Oh, just *kind of*, huh? ;)

The ending was really sweet.

Thanks for sharing this!