Reviews for Jewels Under The Sun
xoxlollipopxox chapter 6 . 7/18
this is incredible and you are amazing. i know it's been like, three years. but i hope you'll update soon (:
Luana LS chapter 6 . 6/30
History has been wonderful, even if not complete, I still like it. I'm sorry you lost interest in continuing this story, even though I can understand and share the situation - I have on my computer stories that I can not say that finish. Have you considered putting this story for adoption? For me, this is out of the question, I did not even publish what I wrote, but I still love to read the continuation of that story someday.
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 6/25
OMG. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS! I MEAN, HARRY HAS JUST UNDERSTOOD WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH JAKE! YOU CANT LET US HANGING LIKE THISSSSS!

Ok, now, capitals off. I'm sorry, I wasn't yelling at you, just expressing my enormous desire to see this completed (or at least continued). I almost cried when there wasn't any more chapters, but then I read that for this one you took you more than a year, so I'm hopeful that sometime in the near future you're going to be able to update :3

Thank you so much for sharing! :D
Yodd chapter 5 . 6/9
Ok please update this great fic
Elementh chapter 6 . 6/6
Wow this fic is so amazing, I hope than you are alive lol
Potterel08 chapter 6 . 5/28
Oooooh! I was really really enjoying this! Xx
rebekah nicole chapter 6 . 5/26
Update please!
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 4/12
great story so far! cannot wait to read more! .
I heart vamps chapter 6 . 2/13
Please update soon
I was so into this story that when I saw it was unfinished while I was about to start ch5 I almosted cried. Please please please, with a million plus one cherries on top continue! I was never a huge jacobxharry fan till I read this. You must continue!
Tempt Me More chapter 5 . 2/1
Been over 3 years since last update and it was just getting to where Harry would find out, I hope u still plan on updating this wonderful story and haven't given up or totally forgotten about it!
kat1316 chapter 6 . 1/26
please update soon!
kat1316 chapter 5 . 1/26
whos the other person he was talking about not seeing in over a year?
I vote for mpreg