Reviews for Jewels Under The Sun
Enishi-Haru chapter 6 . 9/19
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Cindy chapter 5 . 8/13
Omg I just love it soooo much with all the other Jacob/Harry fanfics I must say this is my favourite. I love it sooo much. I'm literally smiling like a loon. Omg I can't even write properly there's just so much love.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 3 . 8/9
I feel like harry is kind of an idoit for taking the word of a mated human of the rules about the land over a wolfs. It makes no sense and was the exact point I gave up on this. It was going well till this. Harry a leader of a coven would not be that willing to go on the land he was just warned about staying off from the alpha, instead, he listens to a human. Im not gonna read the next chapter but i kinda hope he gets mauled just so it would drive home the point of not following strangers especially when the pack has just said they will not hesitate to kill vampires. Poor dumb harry RIPieces.
lala1221994 chapter 1 . 7/18
I like the story.
Haiyo chapter 6 . 7/10
Hey boo I have been rereading this fic for years now just waiting for the day you updated. You done here? Or do you still have plans for this fic? I mean i would love you to continue, but i would understand if you have lost interest in this fic or if lifes been hard. I get that, and im chill with it, and i wish you all the best in life :)
noxenrom chapter 3 . 6/17
Sorry but this fic is cheesy as the original twilight. It sucks balls
rakely chapter 6 . 6/14
I hope you are still writing this story because I love it! I really love the build up between Harry and Jacob and cant wait to see more. Keep up the amazing writing!
Mizuki Abyss chapter 6 . 6/11
Update please.
ReignsEmpire123 chapter 6 . 2/27
you said you haven't lost interest in this so I hope there is more as it is brilliant
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 6 . 1/8
That was a lovely chapter, I love how Harry slipped that bit about the wizarding world and bella didn't even blink.
ougley chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Finally harry :)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Good story hope you add more
HPxObsessedFan chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
update soon
Sam chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
I know it's been years since an update but just wanted to say I just found this and really enjoyed it. I wish there was more
shad0wkitsune chapter 1 . 7/19/2017