Reviews for Jewels Under The Sun
lala1221994 chapter 1 . 10h
I like the story.
Haiyo chapter 6 . 7/10
Hey boo I have been rereading this fic for years now just waiting for the day you updated. You done here? Or do you still have plans for this fic? I mean i would love you to continue, but i would understand if you have lost interest in this fic or if lifes been hard. I get that, and im chill with it, and i wish you all the best in life :)
noxenrom chapter 3 . 6/17
Sorry but this fic is cheesy as the original twilight. It sucks balls
rakely chapter 6 . 6/14
I hope you are still writing this story because I love it! I really love the build up between Harry and Jacob and cant wait to see more. Keep up the amazing writing!
Mizuki Abyss chapter 6 . 6/11
Update please.
ReignsEmpire123 chapter 6 . 2/27
you said you haven't lost interest in this so I hope there is more as it is brilliant
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 6 . 1/8
That was a lovely chapter, I love how Harry slipped that bit about the wizarding world and bella didn't even blink.
ougley chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Finally harry :)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Good story hope you add more
HPTwilightGALover chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
update soon
Sam chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
I know it's been years since an update but just wanted to say I just found this and really enjoyed it. I wish there was more
shad0wkitsune chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
plz update
LipsSewnShut122 chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
It's really too bad that you gave up on this fic, or forgot about it. either way, I really loved it when it lasted. Hopefully one day you come back to it.
Cole chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Please update.
sekhmet chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
Although it's been years since you updated I thought I would pop back to see if there ae any updates...

If you are still writing please update soon