Reviews for Jewels Under The Sun
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 6 . 11/5
update soon
Sam chapter 6 . 10/27
I know it's been years since an update but just wanted to say I just found this and really enjoyed it. I wish there was more
shad0wkitsune chapter 1 . 7/19
plz update
LipsSewnShut122 chapter 6 . 7/9
It's really too bad that you gave up on this fic, or forgot about it. either way, I really loved it when it lasted. Hopefully one day you come back to it.
Cole chapter 6 . 7/1
Please update.
sekhmet chapter 6 . 6/5
Although it's been years since you updated I thought I would pop back to see if there ae any updates...

If you are still writing please update soon
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Hey I was really enjoying this and have regularly checked for updates. Now I pose this question will there be more?
mummyjae19 chapter 6 . 2/7
Love the stories. Ummm cant wait to hear what happen.. :)
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 2/7
Awesome story! I really like the way you've worked the crossover and the interactions between the characters. :) Yay for Jacob finally deciding to tell Harry what's going on, and Harry finally manages to figure part of it out. :D Really hope you return and continue this sometime!
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 2/7
Poor Billy! :D
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 2/4
He finally figured it out!I can't wait for some Jake and Harry loving!
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 6 . 1/29
I see it's been a couple years since you last posted, but I couldn't help but read it anyway. Please update! Although I'm one to talk...I haven't updated in a few years too, lol. I get'cha though. Hopefully you update soon, cuz I'm loving thiss story!
reptoholic chapter 6 . 1/15
Fucking Awesome story. Loving this so far.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 1/15
ENjoyed the chapter. I just hope to see Harry show his age and wisdom.