Reviews for DismantleRepair
deletes chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow wow wow wow wow. This is one of the most enthralling pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. Where do I even start? 'Kay, I'll go from the beginning... You captured perfectly Remus' anticipation. Your pacing was simply magnificent. When Sirius came in, the feelings of uncertainty and hope and sorrow were palpable. The worst (best, but worst at the same time) part was when Remus was thinking of Tonks. The ending, with Remus' denial was amazing. Siriusly, fantastic.
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow. This was amazing.

It was beautifully written and wow.

I'm kinda speechless:D

But I really loved this and I think you did a fantastic job.
WaffleMafia chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awww... That's actually really sad.

It's very good, but also very sad.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is strange, but really good.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
shakespeareslark chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Loooove this. Everyone's perfectly in character and it's just fantastically written.
Lucky.Rabbit.Head chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That literally took my breath away.

Shanowa chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Marvellous fic!

Sweet and beautiful, yet so sad. Poor boys.

You've managed to create a perfect atmosphere in between them: Remus a bit confused, not really sure what he wants and Sirius almost desperately longing for closeness.

It's wonderfully written also!

Thanks for posting this!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Poor Sirius, he needs Remus. But Remus is so confused. I love how you portrayed Remus trying to help Sirius, because he knew it's what Sirius needs, but still wanting Nymphadora, and noting their similarities, but most of all their differences.

Perfectly written.

Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is so beautifully written, I love it. 10/10
Heartsoar chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was heartbreaking in the most wonderful, beautiful way. I love the crazy deep emotions lurking under the sparse dialogue. Gorgeous, absolutely stunning prose.
ZephyrDragon chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
*Cries for both Remus and Sirius* D'

I feel like Timon and Pumba in the Lion King when they realise Simba might leave them and they both just burst out crying '(

Its sooo goooood!