Reviews for Beckett Versus the Heat
Marielyfan chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Adorable Castle is adorable. Loved this!
searchingforfreedom chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
That was cute.
Erica chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
aww, babies Caskett were so cute!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
D'aww, Castle's fussing is adorable!
firtree chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
cute and could realistically fit in an episode :)
moiselle09 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
really liked it!
zats chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Think you did a great job with this heat exhaustion. Fits right in with the awful weather. It is 105 heat index today and I could image no air conditioning in my car. First got in and about had a heart attack. More soon please.
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Great story! I wonder if you'll keep going with this story. It's great how you ended this chapter but I could see how you could continue on from here.
flyingpatronus chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Ugh it's 100 degrees but it feels like 110 where I live so this didn't help break the heat. But I loved it any way :)
knittingeek chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This was fun. Great writing. I just loved the Thunk at the end of chapter 1 :)

Perfect ending. I'm sure lots of people have been passing out during this miserable Heat Wave on the east coast!
aero09 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This was incredibly simple, yet so cute. I loved it! I especially loved how Castle was flipping out, and the ending was easily my favorite part.
I would read more if you decided to continue this... (;
You are an amazing author. Keep it up.
churros-theultimatefandom chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This was really cute! I love the way that Castle was fluttering over her and Lanie's comment about how he's got it bad. It made me crack up. Good job.
Divamercury chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Great conclusion! I really enjoyed how Castle was running around panicking. Hope to see more Castle fic from you soon!

DM
Fvezui chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
lol castle is hilarious in this one :D
Beckett NYPD chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Kate should have taken better care of herself so that wouldn't have happened. Shame on her. Wonder why. In denial.

Anyways I'm enjoying the story.