Reviews for Sweet Sacrifice
BTRusher1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was AMAZING! I want more more more more!
Star197 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG! I love this story

Plz make a secquelle :)
CandyCane4451 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
More more more more more more more more more more more more more
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow, this was incredible. You kept my undivided interest throughout the entire story. Great job! It was very very intense, and an excellent read. And I had no idea how you would end it! The ending in my opinion was very good. I mean, I don't see how else it could have been done! Your description of Marissa's struggle was perfect. Very tragic and painful, but very well done.
Carlospenalovrr1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
In my opinion I would have turned the tables on Wally and Rachel and killed them in stead BUT they would survive get put in the hospital and when the get out they get put in jail all the way across the globe and exscape and drop off the face of the earth never to be Seen again and everyone and everything is back to the way it was: the boys are back to being crazy Carlos And his girlfriend are happier than ever same with James and his girlfriend and the same with Kendall and Jo and Logan and , everythings is back to the way it should be BTW great story but kinda sad if u were me And also do what I did and start crying when I thought the gunshot was fired at Carlos and didn't bother reading the rest of the story until I got a flips that it was a miss-shot.I am so stupid lol :)
some infinities are bigger chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Dude... That was SO amazing. You were great with all the details... You are a great writer, and I'm happy to say I've read ALL of your BTR fics. I haven't reviewed all of them, though...

You should write a sequel. I'm serious. Write one, like... soon. :D
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Why didn't you UPDATE?

PLEASE update! I swear I've never pleaded more for a chapter 2 button to push in my life! You have to update! I know it's been awhile, but I have got to know what happens. XD
zaly chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Two questions for you: who is Rachel and why did you choose Wayne-Wayne? I know that Rachel dated James, but is she actually from the show, or a figment of your imagination? If she's from the show, then my bad. But if not...then you probably should have given a better explanation of who she was. Like directly after she pulled down her hood.

And as for Wayne-Wayne...I understand that you chose him because he had a reason to seek revenge...but I think that using him kind of cheapened it a bit. He just isn't quite threatening enough. There's a reason why I use quotation marks around the term "bad boy" whenever it's describing him. Kendall's reaction did help a bit, but still...it still didn't really give the same satisfaction as your characterization of Rachel did. Rachel just seemed...creepier.

The only other thing I want to know is how those two came to work together? It really makes no sense to me...I know that they both want revenge, but how did they meet? How did they discover their shared grudge? How did the come to make such an evil scheme?

So, this is my idea for you: write a prequel. It think that then it might explain things a bit better, and then we can also see inside the minds of Rachel and Wayne-Wayne a bit more. Don't feel like you're obligated to write one, either...you're the writer. It's totally and completely up to you. But I just thought I'd plant the seed of thought.
Kira Castillo chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Kassie Torres was right, that was amazing and you have to add that into your portfolio for A&M! Immedietly 3
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg this is soo good you have to add more
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
YAY!

you finally got it up!

took you long enough lol

The adventures of kassie and paola!

now hurry up with the next chapter!
RosePearl97 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was amazingingly incredible! Please, please make it a two shot!
umbridgesnapecarrow chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
wellwellwell..

i absolutely loved this.

it even made me cry.

i thought it was really deep, as well.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
:O Oh my gosh...that was so scary. And amazing. And beautiful. And sad. Wow...that was realy deep and dark, and I like your OC's. Like a lot. Wow...never thought anything like THIS would be written for such a sweet, carefree show as Big Time Rush...
JasmienV chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
OMG!

That was so great.

I was almost crying at the end.

You really need to make a two-shot of it.

It is amazing!