Reviews for Letter to you
Shiro Mirch 56 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Thanks , you just made me waste a bunch of tissues . Ofcourse im just kidding This is an awesome one . Actually , . .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love this! I cried
OtakuMegane chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I think I'm flooding my room with tears...;_;

I just love the LalxCol pairing.
magnipisika16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Dear ,

Do you know that I am crying my eyes out because this fic so FUCKIN' DAMN BEAUTIFUL? Yep, I won't hold back. You are amazing, and I don't say that to just anybody (ok, maybe I do, but can you blame me if there are a lot of awesome authors out there? :3)

Don't lose that awesomeness, kay?

Love,

Maggie

P.S.: sorry. just felt like making it look like a letter for the heck of it...
mi-1824 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Cried . Nice story :D
Tar chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I realy love this story!

I neary crying!

~~~~

Lal,as soon you'll meet Colonnello,I know it!I can promise,Lal.

And than you two'll be together,happy forever...

~~~~

I love CoLal!
KuroshitsujiLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
*too lazy to log in*

;_; SO SAD! -cries-

Well written.. ;~; -dies of crying-
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was so sad, but wonderfully written. Definitely faving this, and thank you for posting-we need more ColoLal.
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I have to say that I'm quite impressed with your work here. Through it all, you managed to keep Lal true to herself, which many authours seem to struggle with when writing her character. I can hear the words coming out of her mouth as if she spoke them herself. This really was wonderfully done. Nice work.

Always,

Sora(:
reborn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
man! are you trying to kill me i was aboute to cry btw GREAT STORY AND PLZ WRITE MOOORE! u know i read all the stories in this web site aboute colal and yours was the best none of the other stories made me wanna cry waaaaaaah!well can u centinew(sorry for the spelling mistake)this story or make another one amm... how aboute when thay were in comsubin...and thanx for the story!