Reviews for Second
Alpenwolf chapter 11 . 4/30
In conclusion not only miranda missed a bullet here, but the normandy, jacob and many more did also. Working with cerberus may have a few perks but there also downsides and you showed that quite well, both sides.
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 11 . 2/20
Ah, my favorite story of yours. You put Garrus in exactly the spot I would have liked the games to put him, at least in ME3, what with him being the squad member with the most time aboard the Normandy.
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
sheppys driving skills are the stuff of legend!
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
i knew that it was the shadow of archangel that made garrus reluctant to take command
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
go jacob for giving credit where its due
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
miranda's argument falls through if you consider that none of that stuff would be necessary if the normandy wasnt affiliated with a terrorist organisation and shep gets his spectre status back,
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
i would prefer it if shep ordered the non human crew to seize the ship by force, i was hoping to do that as soon as the normandy left the dock.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
ive got to side with tali on this, cerebus is worse then the reapers: they cant help but fulfill their programming but the illusive man chose to order those atrocitys of his own free will
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
garrus is too sane and well adjusted for his own good...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
i fail to see why garrus would have any loyalty to miranda, let alone cerebus: he should be putting a bullet through her head from miles away not helping her!
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
ive wondered who piloted the shuttle in ME2 and good to see that some of the cerberus crew has a heart, to nobody's surprise miranda is not among them
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
if the airlock is unavailable for waste/miranda disposal im sure that mordin could "forget" to put the seeker sward repellant on her armor
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
miranda needs to be fired out of the airlock ASAP, garrus is and will always be sheppys right hand turian
Zarohk Korobase chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Interesting story so far. I love how Garrus isn't leading a mutiny, and is instead trying to be a moderator. Miranda is definitely in the right position to have been in charge of the ME 1 Cerberus operations. Didn't the Illusive Man say that the part of Cerberus responsible for Jack was a rogue group? And that claim is dubious at best.

In response to Jacob's statement: "You think we'd go through all the trouble to bring you aboard just to take you out? You seriously think we're that evil?"
This actually prompts a degree of Fridge Horror. There are quite a few people in this crew with the means and motivation to go after Cerberus. And the Illusive Man wanted Shepard to recruit them for a SUICIDE MISSION, which he doesn't think that most of them will be coming back from. It's more than possible that he wanted Shepard to recruit some of them (especially Jack) because these are people who could be useful, and are dangerous to Cerberus just by being around. If they all die protecting Shepard, then that's just two birds with one stone. So yeah, by taking them aboard the Illusive Man may be trying to take them out, with the bonus that they will protect Shepard as meat shields in the meantime.
Nico-Chan chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
I think I love everything about this. The lack of Shep is a nice touch, and I love the interactions between the crew members. I especially love your characterization of Jacob, who seems to be pretty ignored as far as the fandom goes. Miranda's relationships with Garrus and Tali is also really well done, and I love the ending for sheer awesomeness.

I love your writing for Miranda. She seems cold and bitchy, but at the same time she's not some heartless beast. It's completely on par with the game characterization, and I think a lot of fans can't see anything outside of a "bitch", yet you really did a great job of humanizing her without changing her personality to be squishy. Excellent writing all around! Fav story time a go-go!