Reviews for Blade
Jonin Rank Spy chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Og god... speechless..um this is a rather depressing end but no doubt a well written have a talent at making fighting scene you know that ?excellent
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
What the crap you killed freaking Anko! One of the freaking mains! What the crap!? But I will say that i enjoyed the story line, but still what the crap?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
I want to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This chapter is kind of sad. Make it more happy
Redstarling chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
It was so sad when Anko died, I was trying my hardest not to cry... Anyway, is Anko involved physically in the sequel or will she just be constantly remembered throughout? I can't wait to see :)
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 26 . 1/6/2012
So it's completed?

I'm so sad that Anko died.

But Orochimaru is gone for good right? Right?

I liked how Sasuke killed him.

For some reason the epilogue is pissing me off. I don't know why, but it feels incomplete and that there's more to the story. It's kind of suspenseful, because the guy cut himself...

Anyways,

I liked this story (:
Snowkid chapter 26 . 1/6/2012
*stares*

...

SASUKE? WHY T_T U KILLED OF ANKO! *snif* now I'm sad : she can't just die like that! make her come back! sequel!

anyway story was awesum! thx!
Furionknight chapter 26 . 1/6/2012
The You of Yesterday chapter 26 . 1/5/2012
Oooh, so maybe Orochimaru is still alive...?

I like how you've kept the ending ambiguous - it's not in Orochimaru's nature to die quietly, or to die at all...!

If you do write a sequel, I, got one, will be there to read it :-)
Prescripto13 chapter 26 . 1/5/2012
"Sasuke had broken through the wall, coming in from the outside of the building."

All of us who grew up watching Lou Ferrigno as the Incredible Hulk have to be smirking with the imagery you create in the quote above.

A true "HULK SMASH!" moment . . . XD

Thanks for sharing this one, 13. I enjoyed reading it.
Snowkid chapter 25 . 12/30/2011
o anko awesumness? HOPE SO! gogogogo anko ...kakashi was badass too tough! now where's Tsunade? :
Furionknight chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
I look forward to more :)
Prescripto13 chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Exciting stuff, 13. I can't believe Kishi denied us this fight in the manga/anime . . . so much potential!
Redstarling chapter 24 . 12/22/2011
Suspense is killing me, is Anko reeeerraly dead? Suspense is killing me, please update soon!
The You of Yesterday chapter 24 . 12/21/2011
Cool twist dude! I didn't see that coming! Can't wait to see what happens next!