Reviews for Slave Of Her Heart
Beautiful as always and very heart-warming, i wouldn't expect less from you. You are quite a gifted writer :) Keep writing
Conan97 chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
That was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Angelsheart85 chapter 17 . 11/24/2010
very beatiful story indeed!

although it come odd to me that they didnt have problems with Neptunian slaves who lived in dungeons while their queen lived happily with quenn, but never mind :D
Faith Cassidine chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
so beautiful. i wanted to cry whn it ended. so increadable, luv haruka and michiru! well written although sometimes hard to get when each person is talking.
Tigeris chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
LOL-love Hotaru's character portrayal(Heehee, 'Momma-gotta go pee', 'Haruka-papa'-what a kid!), but Haruka's temper could leave one jumpy...!

Nice twist w/ Setsuna! Not a bad Michiru either...

All in all-cool story! Love the Outers!
Rushingwind chapter 17 . 8/24/2005
Oh my What a great story!

This is the first fic that I read from all your works,

I bet now I will go on anf finish all of them!

Keep up the good work!

(I know you had finished this story long time ago, But I just have to leave some word!)
Kaylee chapter 17 . 5/11/2005
Awesome story! Very touching...but for some odd reason I thought Ryo was a bad guy P Anyway, I loved the Hotaru you protrayed in this fic because she was absolutely adorable! Haruka was awfully scary at the beginning but of course she became the wonderfully kawaii person that she is in the end. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story.
Marah chapter 15 . 4/22/2005
This is a sweet story. I like it a lot. The idea of Haruka as a King is fascinating, lol. great job with this.
SexyBod chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
WOW! that story was awesome! usually i don't read AU fanfics, but i loved this one! I love your stories: they're great! keep up the fantastic work! .
bumcatt chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
its ok, but my stories are .kidding.
Seles chapter 17 . 6/18/2002
Sorry this isn't signed Cloud-san. But must say, a very beautiful story with some clever and creative twists to it. *claps*
BlackRuby chapter 17 . 6/2/2002
That was one of the cutest stories i have ever read! _
MysticAngel chapter 17 . 4/28/2002
AWWWWW! *sniffle!*
Illusions chapter 17 . 4/24/2002
awwwwwww cute story! Luv it to pieces! :)
Neptunes Tears chapter 17 . 4/22/2002
::claps:: Very good! - I loved it!