Reviews for He Who Hunts The Hunter
red2013 chapter 5 . 1/10
Great story.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Oh boy! A fourth story in the series. You have developed the Jackson character in a very believable way.
crazy and proud chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
you're a delicious author, you know that?

when i read the first one, i was on the edge of my seat. when i read the second one, my nose was pressing against the screen. and now a THIRD one...

there are three persistent thoughts that just won't go away as i read these...

1) why do you torture lewis so much?

2) i totally support you torturing lewis so much, because he's such a good character to maim like you do! ( ;

3) why won't this psychopath just STAY IN JAIL, DAGNABBIT!
noenigma chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Very good!
Knock Knock 7 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Great story. Well written and interesting plot. Loved how the characters were just like they are supposed to be. Great job.
CrazyMaryT chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Loved it! Jeremy Jackson is such a great character. I'm with WhyAye I'm happy he's still going to be around.

I was a little surprised that Morse actually got shot in this one. I was waiting for Lewis to get the pain. Oh well maybe next time. LOL

Thank you so much for sharing and you've whetted my appetite for your next fic.

Again it was great!
WhyAye chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Excellent, as always! I'm so happy Jackson isn't dead yet. But you were awfully kind to Lewis in this one, tsk, tsk. Looking forward to more!
DocJorgensen chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
You can't just leave it like that! I'll bite all my nails off! But good job at any rate.

K.
CrazyMaryT chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
It can't end like that! I need more now! You're just evil. ;-)
CrazyMaryT chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Love it. This is so nail biting. It's great. I can't wait to see what Jackson does. I just know someone's at least getting a hurting. LOL

It's also nice to see a young Hogan. I really like that character.
WhyAye chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Yay, Jeremy Jackson is back! Sorry Morse and Lewis, I know you're less than thrilled. Can't wait for more!