Reviews for Metallic Lips and Stained Fingertips
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Mother fucking awwwww. I loved it. And I've been reading a lot of your Lily Luna Lupin fics. I just always forget to review. But I love them! And I love this too!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Now I don't think you have any trouble at all writing H/G. This was nicely done. It takes a lot of skill to pack 3 months into a short one chapter story. And you managed to get a sense of real healing taking place with it. Very good indeed. Also, your spelling and grammar are on the high end of fanfiction. You can read this without screaming in frustration over typos and double words and what not. Please, write more H/G preferably something 50 chapters and 300,000 words or so long.
CallaLily28 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Let me just say straight off, this did not suck. Not at all.
Harry/Ginny is my favorite canon pairing, and I feel you did them complete justice. Everyone was in character, and it all felt... right. I nearly cried at least twice, and not just because I reread Deathly Hallows yesterday and am now an emotional basket case. You write beautifully.
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Going through my favorites and discovering that I haven't reviewed this? I'm extremely upset with myself.

Because this was fantastic, in pretty much every way-from characterization to a brilliant concept.
PoseidonsLittleGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww so cute! I honestly loved this story!
Feff chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This story is very well crafted. It is nice that their relationship was not an instant restarting from where they left off.

Best wishes,

Feff
www.purrtydino.org chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I'm a sucker for Harry/Ginny:)

I loved it:)

"'iTs embarassing, Harry!'"
Lstrider21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow! really enjoyed it! i liked how harry realised they had to wait, and that a time would come when they could start dating again. it made sense.

thanks for sharing your lovely story!
echoing noise chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
loooooooove it. that's all I'm going to say.
Eluviete chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
AMazing story... cant wait to read more of ur stories... howd u come up with it
A Reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hey, good story. It was very interesting and sweet! Keep on writing!
FollowThisRhythm chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AAAAHHHH! :D

Okay, okay, so, if I was sitting beside you or, hell, even on the same street as you, then you would be covering your ears at how horribly high-pitched that fangirl screech was above. Just saying. So, be happy you're not, because you'd probably have some hearing damage HAHA.

Okay, so, rambling aside (forgetting the fact that I am /still/ rambling like an idiot) THIS WAS AMAZING. I am sososo(very much)soso unbelievably happy that, one, you came back to this couple. I adore HG, I love them to pieces, and when I first read HBP I really didn't at the time (for reasons I've already mentioned, such as Ginny's somewhat cardboard character etc) but I reallyreally love them.

These two, both individually and as a couple are extreeemely difficult to pull off. Extremely. I mean, hello? Harry freaking Potter and Ginny Weasley here.

But this? Absolute perfection. At it's finest. Times ten. I hadn't realized you could write them anymore brilliantly but you have and I should have known because, really, everything I've read of yours has never failed to leave me smiling or in love with your words or with tears in my eyes.

I can't even, gosh, I just- I can't even think. This review is going to be so messy and unorganized and sucky both 'cause YOUVEFRIEDMYBRAIN and 'cause I haven't written a review i like, two weeks (erm, neglecting this site a bit ...;) and I'm kind of out of practise, haha. BUT. I shall try ;)

The funeral? The funeral brought tears to my eyes. It was /so sad/ and so /moving/ and reallyreally depressing (sometimes when I reread the book I can't even fully grasp that Fred is /dead/) but it was written so well and, gosh, it was so REAL. Everything the characters said about Fred was true- how he would have wanted smiles over frowns, laughter over tears, etc- and it is so absolutely heart-warming that Ginny first acknowledged that, as well as everyone else afterwards. Fred wasn't even in this fic and yet you indirectly characterized him perfectly, stayed so true to who he was and who he is in the books, and I LOVED it!

The necklace, oh, the necklace and how Harry was obsessing over it and watching Ginny 24/7 and the key and imagining the metallic taste on her lips and noticing the colour on her hands- ahh, I don't know why, exactly, but I adoreloveADORE that. I guess 'cause it shows how attentive he's being to her? I honestly don't know, but it's just so sweet and adorable and so HIM to obsess over something like that ('cause, really, I'm afraid he can be a bit obsessive- Malfoy in HBP anyone?) but, the point is, that it's so him and it's so real and it makes my heart utterly MELT like chocolate. :D

The diary- OH SO SWEET! I could totally and completely imagine a younger, more innocent and naive-but-not Ginny writing that. Her childish youth kind of shines through every word, running under the current, and yet there is also this adult, wise, mature touch to it. If that makes sense? Which I don't think it does. :\ It's just, the maturity shines through when she describes what she wants, what her mom and dad have with the coffee and the smiles and the deepdeep ever-so-true love. She's not asking for Prince Charming to sweep her off of her feet with silken words and graceful arms, not for fantasy castles and a fairytale romance, but for this beautiful and enchanting reality. You know? She seems more wise than her age there. But this line is where her innocence comes through:

"You know, diary, I'll keep hoping. Because miracles happen"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you have to be a child to believe in miracles, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't and I'm not really a child anymore, but you don;'t come across many adults writing or saying things like that do you? Usually, the older you get, the more you keep that sort of thing to yourself; lock up the magic and the rainbows and the brightbright lights and hopes and dreams because you become insecure or doubtful or w.e and you find yourself keeping those gorgeous parts of yourself, inside of yourself, away from everyone and anyone else. You know? And, shit, you probably don't 'cause I'm not making any sense am I? And my rambling is worse than ever D: I am ever so sorry.

What I'm trying to say, is that her words revealed Ginny the way I always imagined her to be- childish but wise, young but not exactly naive/ I honestly don't even know how to explain it but how you have her in those words are perfect. Which leads into Ginny herself-

OMGSHEISPERFECTPERFETPERFECT! EXACTLY how I ever imagined Ginny to be- I can't even explain it. I honestly don't live her very much (I /like/ here but not a lot) but when you write her I LOVE her! She just rises and becomes one of my absolute FAVOURITE HP characters /ever/ and it's 'cause you are honestly so amazing and so brilliant with this genius knack at characterization and just- ahhh! She is honestly flawless (and I don't mean this in a Mary-Sue way;) and I adore here. Simple as that. How strong she is and understanding and patient with Harry- she is /Ginny Weasley/ and you captured her very essence (or at least what I imagine it to be) ! *hearts*

And Harry. Oh HARRYHARRYHARRY (FUCKING) POTTER. Can I have him? Would you allow me to marry your Harry? I'm almost on my knees here. I'll be honest with you, I was in love with him in the books- even when he was being his stupid (wonderful) noble self, or being a jerk, or yelling his handsome head off- I just adored his character. And this? I love him even more if that's possible. Gosh, him wanting to wait to be with Ginny until he is in a more stable position is just, just, just HIM! It's /him/, Jenny (this is probably going to sound so creepy in it's utter randomness, but I love your name, it is soso pretty!), because, what it all comes down to, is that he wants the best for her. He wants to give himself to her in the best condition possible because he loves her and 'cause he's incredible and 'cause he's Harry and I love him. Even though he's an idiot, even though I personally think he should have just been with Ginny so they could heal one another, I love him and I love your (ohsotrue) portrayal of him.

Another thing I love? The way you broke everything into sections and the lines you chose- they are all GORGEOUS :D

And your writing. Ohyourwriting and your style and your words- STUNNING. You don;t even know how much I ADORE how you write and your technique- everything, every single little thing, is radiant and stunning and addicting and so almost achingly beautiful and if /anyone/ here has perfection in their words it is YOU, my dear, 'cause you are just- otherworldly. You don't even understand how much I love the way you write. It's like magic or something. I love it. And I already said that a million times by now and you are either flattered or creeped out, hopefully the first, but I just can't help it ;)

And some randoms I love that I just am not in the frame of mind to write about are: your endings lines: what ending lines aspire to be. I'm pretty sure I said that before to you, but it's the truth! :D Also, the mentioning about Lupin and Colin etc- I don't know why, those just reallyrealy got to me and touched my heart. Your title? IS LOVE. I was intrigued the moment I saw it and curious about it and just adored it the farther I read on. You always have fabfabfab titles (&everythingelsehonestly) though so it's not surprising at all HAHA :D

And, gosh, I'm sorry. There feels likes some much hasn't been said and like I've left so much out but I honestlyreallytruly cannot think- I've stumbled through this already, fell on my face, made myself look like a moron, spoke nonsense on the way through, and there is just- I'm now speechless. Completely speechless.

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I can't even /begin/ to tell you how much it means to me that you would write this and dedicate it to /me/! I mean, seriously? You are just- amazing and so kind and so brilliant and lovely and I'm /so happy/ that I know you! :D

Thank you. I liked it! It didn't suck. (HAHA to say the least!) Thankyouthankyou a billion times!

Amy
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww this is so cute! I absolutely love it! Great job :)
oceaning chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
honey, if anyone said this sucks..there a damn fool! this was specatcular and dazzling for a one-shot, i adore it and i love the ending sentence, it was so much emotion and angst yet with some very sweet and fluffy parts to make you smile through the tears you shed just a little through this wonderful one-shot.

and trust me, i amazed by the creativity you put through this story, i'm jealous, very, you were gifted with great writing skills! :]]]
iMissHP chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
wow, it's just beautiful and truly moving. I love it, it's so intense and well written. I'm so picky when it comes to Harry/Ginny, but Harry is so in-character, it's incredible! It was vivid. Amazing fic!

*favourites*