Reviews for The Lost Boy
Joan McCreedy chapter 5 . 6/27
Ooh, this is a fun story! I really hope you continue it, and if you don't wish to, I know a few good authors who world be privileged to adopt this story. ~Best Wishes, Joan McCreedy
Jeff20 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Are you still alive?

Because if you are, I have been awaiting anxiously the rest of this story.

I am a recent member... well, more recent than some. I've had a bookmark for this since I found it. I think it's a marvelous tale.

So get back to work, okay? Seriously, I'm not getting any younger here.
KrystalKittens chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Thanks for the long chapters!
Have a virtual cookie (::)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
Surprise surprise, it appears that acting like a stuck up bitch isn't a good strategy to bought up the memetic badass to the hobo village.
Here, a relationship between Hiccup and Astrid would be like the canon relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, it would take a lot of deux ex machina, and a general crappy writting, to happens.

The whole 'he must go back', is a very cheap angst, when you don't want to go back to a village where he is continually screwed over... it's not 'running away from the past', it's something called 'common sense'. It's cheap angst, and very stupid angst that you use.
And what's up with his sudden attraction to Astrid ? Just... no.
AirFireWaterEarth chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I've absolutely adored this so far, and it broke my heart to know that this hasn't been updated in four years. This has a perfect combination of the OOC Hiccup you would come to expect and the real Hiccup we caught a glimpse of in the first place. Then we've got this heart breaking twinship with Tuffnut and Ruffnut, that all links into the story's plot (not the mention Fishlegs). Please, please, please, I beg you, please rethink your decision on abandoning this story; it's amazing and you don't find something like this everyday.
4thewinnings chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
This is great! Please update!
moleking chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Fantastic story, I really like how you didn't leave Hiccup hung up on Astrid. I hope you pick this story up again soon.
ScarletNightFury chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
(starts slow clap) i just started reading this story but i think its one of those rare good quality ones
Keiri Kagami chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I love this story! More please!
CartoonChaos chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
This is great! Where's the rest?!

Please tell me the rest is out there somewhere?
This is formated great! I cant accept that you just dropped it!

I seek answers!

Long Live Hiccup!
LONG LIVE HTTYD!
stormbreeze19 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
please please continue this story, cause i really want to see where it ends up not to mention that it is very well written
Gruzum chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter
The dragon1010 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Will you continue THE DRAGON1010
shugokage chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
This was a very interesting story!
The Okama Way chapter 5 . 7/5/2014