Reviews for Not How It Should Be
Dude this was like a year ago...
Chi chapter 4 . 3/17
I really like how you express their personailties out clearly. Its very detailed
moonprincessyuna1 chapter 7 . 3/9
I would like to see were this story goes
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
I am going to go against what you want to hear. A short chapter every two years is not a story. Pull it. Edit it. Finish it and then post or not.
russia2774 chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
more updates please love it
Kyra chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
Like a said in the other story review... Read you whenever! Don't worry, I'll still be here!
VioletQueenMarie chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
It's totally okay if you can't update regularly. Life happens, and sometimes we need to step away from our stories. I myself usually can't update as regularly as I'd like, and not feeling guilty is so hard for me, because I care about my readers so much. But we deserve to not feel so bad for doing that because we write stories for free, and real life and our health are the bigger priorities.

I hope everything gets better for you, and I'll be patiently (and eagerly) waiting for the next update. Thank you for what you've written so far :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2018
You need to continue this babe
Kyra chapter 6 . 4/15/2018
Please update soon!
Kyra chapter 6 . 3/29/2018
Please update soon! I really love your stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2018
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2018
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2018
So I guess I started reading 15 seconds first some times I don't really take note on the author's name but I have to say you are so strong and as I read this I nearly cried because of how strong Rose is but how strong you are through this. I know this is healing for you so if you get negative review s on this store please do what you can to brush them aside this store isnt just for us but for you.
NB313 chapter 6 . 1/31/2018
I for one completely understand...so you have my total support on this...take your time and get back to the important things in life..FF can wait...good luck with everything!
Brenda-I chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
Necesito más de esta historia. No lo sé, simplemente saber como Rose va a encarar esta situación de ahora en más, junto con Dimitri. Espero que nos sorprendas con una actualización pronto. Gran historia.