Reviews for My Obsession and My Addiction
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Great, more please!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
This is an amazing story. Please continue with it soon.
splintredheart chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Please update :(

Please? This is such a great story and I can't wait for more!
Gigglezs chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE IT. KEEP THEM COMING. some part of me hopes she wasn't really sleeping and heard what he said. *****
MidnightWolf358 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Yay new chapter! I love this story and hope it's update soon!
bjq chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Awesome update and story
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
I can't believe she fell asleep while he was declaring his feelings to her bit I have a sneaky suspicion he heard everything but I could be wrong those two need to hook back up grant needs to get out of the picture lol so excited for the next update can't wait keep up the amazing work. Girls you so rock :)
Midnight LeAnn chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Aw poor Dean. He finally gets the nerve and shes asleep. I cant wait for the next chapter. This was a grwat one. TFN!
adaddario chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Awww Dean little heart felt moment...and she falls asleep. Hilarious ladies.
skycord1990 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I love this story!

Dean trying to get Mia back but she keeps denying him because she is afraid that he is going leave her behind again!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Stupid surgeon... but he left her with the love of her life so i guess someone should thank him. Lol i cant wait for the next chapter. This was a great one. TFN!
MidnightWolf358 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Love this story please write more! I really want to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Mia wants Dean, Dean wants Mia so they need to admit it but I doo feel for Grant in a crazy way. Love it. Post more soon
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
we all know mia has to choose dean she does still love him amazing chapter as ever girls and plus layla is such an air head her and grant would make a good couple hope you can update soon need more:)
Roshshippy chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
loved this chapter... please please please update soon... dont leave me hanging here! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »