Reviews for Our Sweet Bella
meh chapter 1 . 2/15
ha, no toddler I've ever heard uses the phrase "as well". i tried enjoying this story because i like the plot, but when i am imaging a toddler with a big innocent expression then you have her speak like an adult, it ruins it.
This story is amazing ! I wish there were more chapters
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Why thank you captain obvious
Katie chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
The funniest part is the food shopping and the lady runs away I spent half an hour laughing so hard
Me123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Just read the first chapter and so far loving it!
I seriously love the rosalie sister/mother figure. One question: how old is Bella?
Also if you would just check your writing, there are a lot of questions which just end with a full stop, or sentences where a comma is needed.
Sorry to be a grammar nazi but these things make it hard to read.
Great job otherwise!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Are you going to write more on this story? This can not be the end with Bella going to think an walking out of the Cullen's would love to read more hope you update soon please :)
Team cullens 123 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I wonder if the cullens will keep her
cfigueroa78 chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
I'm surprised at the lack of sparks between Bella and Edward. I thought this was a B&E story but they're just siblings here...bummer.
cfigueroa78 chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
I think the dynamic between Bella and Rosalie is so sweet. In most stories it's a hostile relationship but here Rosalie looks at Bella like a daughter. She raised her for a few years and even as an adult sees her as the little girl she helped raise.
cfigueroa78 chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
I love this story. I see where you're going with Jacob and the pack BUT they know Bella was abandoned by the Cullen's years ago - it should also be obvious that she had no idea she was being raised by vampires. I hate the way they just sound like an ignorant bunch. She's had no contact with them and she made a good point, she shouldn't be in the middle of this rivalry, they stopped being her family years ago. I was hoping Bella would distance herself from them, change her last name to Swan. Abandoning a child at such a young age with no explanation is devastating and I sincerely hope Bella doesn't accept them back so easily.
mrsbelikov.xx chapter 41 . 9/30/2013
this story is amazing!
xshynenstarx chapter 41 . 9/20/2013
Wasn't really the reunion I was hoping for between Bella and Daisy. I hope Daisy did remember her. Please update soon. Poor Bella, she has no say on her future
nessa01 chapter 41 . 9/13/2013
Omg that was close! Its sad that dasiy didnt stay!

Cant wait for next update!
ninjareader93 chapter 40 . 7/13/2013