Reviews for Our Sweet Bella
Debbie Hicks chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
42.
Chapter 42.
it happened I felt the strongest uge then all of the sudden myself was Screaming it was my Appendix then all of thed Sudden the Sudden screamin like Burning witnessing the very dramatic powerful Source was then a Hardest crunching as very all of may bites then the Loudest scream then blood was pouring from my own eyes too hardest then a CRUNCH! Thre wp ugh now that is unpleasant my voice was harsh cold bitter Expressionless hardstoic then forrowed open but I sworn a ancient oath under my cold voice swearing to Father Moon my sire wearing from my bodysuit made by NASA Robes with my trained Crimson I have changed it where that phase book gotcha began speaking into fluently Italian more heaviest more was smart she changed what blood her eyes they went red how are you Alec you look very handsome but I find Italians very attractive she is forming very strange a Mental shield my mind is private I adapt she sounds like Seven of nine what this my Auryn it's a crest in disguise oh my GOD Bella look in the mirror then I screamed holy crap I look so cold my skin It's BORG WHITE! Don't panic It's each half deceased oh I moan lament in my grave how I suffer into burial ground in Romania I Think I lost my color of my skin these robes they are Black ugh how mourning with deep bruises showing uh-oh I must feed now Bella yes I can survive without sleep for weeks like a Vulcan oh man I can't go to school what this myself rising my eyebrow Fangs yikes how primal Covens my bodyguards I hired them my nose flared a unholiest Growl roared from my own chest Calm her down she is angry Werewolves those Mongrels I Roared from my own I think she is not human but a Kindred it is a biblical word for Vampire she looks older here Drink movie styled human blood then I gulped very too differently causing my eye color black as onyx care to try it it very healthiest well bottles up ugh I uncorked with the strength of Vampire I was so thirstiest but hungriest like one could not stop Sorry I am on a Colonial space Vampire marine strict Vegetarian diet I swallowed as much more with a gusto she is using while eating blood it's healthy when you get sick take a lot more human blood to replace you lost the Appendix I am so thirsty my throat is burning up hold on it is quite tastiest I guzzled it all down then used toilet paper had manners then Burped Excuse me now I am fed I have elegant but high class manners my voice was still cold as hardest ice but frozen had a frozen but hard heart was logical but more stoic used my brain to think better you swallowed it it is very good great I am a Creature of the night your skin it's still cold what this a ring yes it's a oath ring.
Kaiana chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
Ummmmm hey, will you update? It's just sad if you leave it like this, I like your story..
Guest chapter 41 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
21peach chapter 41 . 11/23/2014
Pls continue. I am in it!
Pozemom chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
Oh such a cute story. It looks like the story will not continue which is sad. Thanks for sharing.
Jazmin chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
Just wondering if you were planning on completing this story at all. I have really enjoyed reading this story so far and would love to read the ending of it especially since you promised that you would complete it. Also I'm sure that I am not the only person who would love you to finish the story.

I think you are a really good writer and it would be sad for you not to finish a story that you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into. :)
meh chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
ha, no toddler I've ever heard uses the phrase "as well". i tried enjoying this story because i like the plot, but when i am imaging a toddler with a big innocent expression then you have her speak like an adult, it ruins it.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/11/2014
This story is amazing ! I wish there were more chapters
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Why thank you captain obvious
Katie chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
The funniest part is the food shopping and the lady runs away I spent half an hour laughing so hard
Me123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Just read the first chapter and so far loving it!
I seriously love the rosalie sister/mother figure. One question: how old is Bella?
Also if you would just check your writing, there are a lot of questions which just end with a full stop, or sentences where a comma is needed.
Sorry to be a grammar nazi but these things make it hard to read.
Great job otherwise!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Are you going to write more on this story? This can not be the end with Bella going to think an walking out of the Cullen's would love to read more hope you update soon please :)
Team cullens 123 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I wonder if the cullens will keep her
cfigueroa78 chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
I'm surprised at the lack of sparks between Bella and Edward. I thought this was a B&E story but they're just siblings here...bummer.
cfigueroa78 chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
I think the dynamic between Bella and Rosalie is so sweet. In most stories it's a hostile relationship but here Rosalie looks at Bella like a daughter. She raised her for a few years and even as an adult sees her as the little girl she helped raise.