Reviews for Tanabata Fox
Igornerd chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Nobody expects romance when it arrives.
A very nice continuation for your other one-shot!
;)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I like the way you write Kushina.
Great chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Cute! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awww... That's a sweet story... Thanks...
Kintora chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I thought using Tanabata as the setting was very appropriate. In this story, they really are star-crossed soon-to-be lovers. It's a very beautiful story and hope there may be more installations in the future. I love the story lines you create for the Naruto series! I have yet to get into your cross-overs though. We'll see. For now, I'm off to read more. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
*applauds*
CaptainFlye chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
lol; great, fun story again. Why no more? :(
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
oh my gosh! i didn't know there was a continuation for the fox girl series but im so happy there is! i cant really grasp the human and fox breeding cause what will their offsprings be like? ._. humans with fox ears? hahaha, like those animed pictures we see on google, but oh well ;D im just happy to read this sequal cause its so cutte and left me aweing for the two of them~
dzk87 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Well. Aside from the wierd creepy thoughts I get from the whole fox thing, I loved this. Keep up yo work.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very nice.

Lovely story
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved both Fox Girl and Tanabata Fox, another two brilliant and original ideas. This could easily be made into a full blown story, from the first one to the sequel.
fallacies chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I really wanna know what Naruto is like in this world. :D