Reviews for My New Roommate
ImBookObsessed chapter 13 . 9/26
That ending was so cute. I loved the story over all and have never laughed so much in the last few hours. You also gave me some very creative ideas to torture my loved ones with lol. Great story! amazing plot line! I will definitely be rereading this story again one day :)
Bean and Pea chapter 13 . 9/25
Awww.. that was fun. I would've loved to read about Satan and his future kitties too! Haha.
Bean and Pea chapter 7 . 9/24
I love satan!

...yep. Definitely sounds wrong.
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 9/24
Only complaint: They're both too perfect it's even impossible.
parsimonia chapter 13 . 9/11
I loved this!
Even though the things they acomplished in their lives were just imposible, I mean, Sakura cured all the illnesses that our world suffers nowadays, the story was just perfect.
I really enojyed it ( I read it all in three hours)and I have to admit that you had me laughing out loud, really loud sometimes.
Thank you so much for writing!

Lots of love x
Ann chapter 13 . 6/27
This, I really like. Awesomely written and awesome plot! The last bit is a nice touch, ending it with a bit of humour than sad junk. One of the best fanfics I have read so far!
I've read this over and over for almost a year now. I still can't get enough of the story. You created a very amazing plot that I'm sure all of the readers got really hooked. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Chutipa97 chapter 7 . 4/20
Okay story. I didn't get much of the jokes but the story was well written. The characters were way OOC, Sakura is not as immature as to go and cut Itachi's hair. Itachi don't talk as much but he talks a lot in this fanfic. I'm not trying to bash you or anything. The first few chapters was funny to read, but their nonstop fighting bored me. Their immature personalities just didn't fit right with the character.
Screaming19Banshee chapter 13 . 4/5
you all are the worst author and writer ... I hate you all

First :You all make us fall in love with your stories.
Second: you all end the story fast.
Third : and lastly you break our heart by ending the story and also making us cry.

Fuck you for writing a fantastic story.

Now, I'am freaking crying by happy ending.
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 13 . 3/11
That was spectacular! Absolutely beautiful! I have never liked this pairing but your summary made it look to amusing to pass up, thank god I didn't. Nothing I read with the same pairing will be able to compare now, but I don't mind. A story like this needs to be remembered as long as possible. I loved everything. From each prank one pulled on the other to their innermost thoughts and turmoils to the silly and light relationships each had with the various Naruto cast. The end couldn't have been more perfect. Especially the included final "banter" they had before they passed. Thanks for such a great tale. Hope to see more fanfics of this quality again in the future.
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 9 . 3/11
This was incredible. Not overly descriptive and perfrectly worded. The last words only achieved in wrapping it up without fail. Great chapter.
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 6 . 3/10
I laughed so hard! Ah this was so great! Can't put it down!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 13 . 2/15
I loved the story but you did one thing I absolutely hate! YOU TOLD ME THEY DIED! I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW HOW OLD THEY WERE AND HOW THEY DIED! MY HEART! MY POOOR HEART!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
This fic was amazing! Hope to read more of your work!
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
Nice read. Especially the last lines were hilarious.