Reviews for My New Roommate
That One Dense African chapter 1 . 4/10
It was so beautiful. You're an amazing writer, don't let your skills go to waste, okay? Promise me?
Erica chapter 13 . 3/5
Oh dear God. All the story I was saying how amazing it was. I loved it since the first chapters. Incredible. I've read some good fanfics in my life. And this is literally one of THE best. I don't remember the last time I got so emotive eith a fanfic. Don't get me wrong. I am a really sensitive person and I show a lot of emotions when reading. Especially good fanfics ( the majority that atract me are really good) but this was... FANTASTIC. Goddnes did I love it. They took it all to the extreme. I think you did an amzing job. Really few fanfictions exited me this much. The last chapter was so sweeeeeeeet. I loved it and at the same time I was scared . I didn't really want to finish the chapter for 2 reasons : 1. I didn't want for it to finish. And 2: I new you would finish it that way. I was so angry happy and sad at the same time. Really. I don't know what to say. I loved it. Keep going. ( and for some constructional critisism I would like to tell you to take care with your mistakes. Like "quit" isn't right. It means something else. What you ment to say was "quite" . I mention it 'cause I saw it multiple times) Other than that little thing it really was amasing. REALLY GOOD JOB
MBlack chapter 5 . 2/10
I just wanted to let you know, I LOVE this story. I've already read it at least 10 times. I pull it up when I need some cheering up. It's a perfect blend of everything. BRAVO!
Po-Chun chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Mi amor! i read this all within 10 hours of time... this had been delightful, the romance developing part was a bit rushed and lacking in ways i can't put my finger on but overall it's been a great read :) keep up the work!
Kgirl17 chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
I'm honestly dying to know what Anko and Sakura did at Shisui's birthday party! lol This fic is amazing. So well written, and an addicting read!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
Read this whole thing again and I still didn't need to know how the died! FEB me you were right OUR POOR HEARTS! I love this fic too much for that!
hachimitsu10 chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
A really nice story after such a long time that came in front of me... thanks for writing it and please continue to write more. ...
ImBookObsessed chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
That ending was so cute. I loved the story over all and have never laughed so much in the last few hours. You also gave me some very creative ideas to torture my loved ones with lol. Great story! amazing plot line! I will definitely be rereading this story again one day :)
Bean and Pea chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Awww.. that was fun. I would've loved to read about Satan and his future kitties too! Haha.
Bean and Pea chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
I love satan!

...yep. Definitely sounds wrong.
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Only complaint: They're both too perfect it's even impossible.
parsimonia chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
I loved this!
Even though the things they acomplished in their lives were just imposible, I mean, Sakura cured all the illnesses that our world suffers nowadays, the story was just perfect.
I really enojyed it ( I read it all in three hours)and I have to admit that you had me laughing out loud, really loud sometimes.
Thank you so much for writing!

Lots of love x
Ann chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
This, I really like. Awesomely written and awesome plot! The last bit is a nice touch, ending it with a bit of humour than sad junk. One of the best fanfics I have read so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
I've read this over and over for almost a year now. I still can't get enough of the story. You created a very amazing plot that I'm sure all of the readers got really hooked. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Chutipa97 chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Okay story. I didn't get much of the jokes but the story was well written. The characters were way OOC, Sakura is not as immature as to go and cut Itachi's hair. Itachi don't talk as much but he talks a lot in this fanfic. I'm not trying to bash you or anything. The first few chapters was funny to read, but their nonstop fighting bored me. Their immature personalities just didn't fit right with the character.